Official Community Forums Home

We Broke Up, But I'm Moving On...

• Members

Recently in the 'sexpert' board I posted about having trouble wanting sex with my long term boyfriend. Well, last week we decided to end it. I wasn't as happy as I felt I should be, and are lifestyles were just too different. But it was the best breakup one could ask for. We talked for a couple hours, he held me in his arms as I cried, and we had good breakup sex. A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I feel really good about our decision. The first 24 hrs were the hardest, and Im still healing, but I'am doing much better these last couple days!

Soon after we broke up, I madeout with a guy I knew at the club. I know that seems fast, but it was hella fun and it felt really great dancing with a gorgeous guy and being held. I dont think its going to go anywhere though...on my myspace he told me I should come over to his place. I pretty much take that as 'i want to screw you' but deep down Im hoping that isnt his intentions. Either way I hope we makeout again. Kissing is one of my favorite things!

• Members
Recently in the 'sexpert' board I posted about having trouble wanting sex with my long term boyfriend. Well, last week we decided to end it. I wasn't as happy as I felt I should be, and are lifestyles were just too different. But it was the best breakup one could ask for. We talked for a couple hours, he held me in his arms as I cried, and we had good breakup sex. A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I feel really good about our decision. The first 24 hrs were the hardest, and Im still healing, but I'am doing much better these last couple days!

Soon after we broke up, I madeout with a guy I knew at the club. I know that seems fast, but it was hella fun and it felt really great dancing with a gorgeous guy and being held. I dont think its going to go anywhere though...on my myspace he told me I should come over to his place. I pretty much take that as 'i want to screw you' but deep down Im hoping that isnt his intentions. Either way I hope we makeout again. Kissing is one of my favorite things!

Sorry to hear about your breakup, but I'm glad you're okay and feeling alright about the outcome. It's good to just take some time for you to go out and yes make out with guys =] yay! but i mean, you'll find someone with the same intentions you have and you seem like a great person! so it's his loss. anyway, i hope everything continues to be good.

• Members

I go to the club to dance (let loose and feel free!) and to make new friends. My older sister has had many expirences with clubs and tells me that 90% of the guys that invited her home, just wanted sex. I'm not looking for the 'one and only' but if this guy does like me, and wants to date me, I'd like to date him, and edventually we'd have sex, but only if he is willing to wait. We'll see. If he just wants sex, as fun as that sounds, I WONT do that, Im not that kinda girl...

I'm glad y'all had a "good" breakup. Breaking up is hard to do (sorry to quote a song there), but, if it's done as best it can be, the less drama, the better it feels, IMO.

I don't blame you for going out, having fun, feeling free, and getting affirmation that you're still attractive from another guy! Hell, that's what being single is all about! Good for you!

• Members

This is a rare form of break-up and very mature. It isn't often that this happens as I'm sure you know. Going out to dance, meet people, or just drink a bit is a typical response but watch these rebound things. They are usually exactly what you have made of this one!

• Members

Sorry to hear of your break -up but...it sounds like it was for the b est.

IAM GLAD YOU WERE BOTH SO MATURE AND SO...THOUGHTFUL IN THINKING OF EACH OTHER AND HIS/HER FEELINGS.

I'm glad you can go and dance like that maybe that is how you work stuff out.

Me ..I paint..

:)

• Members

well i just found out that he has an open relationship with a guy......

the man i made out with that is.

nothing against that.

but they also have 3sums all the time? idk whats true and what isnt (his lover told me all this btw) but i guess it ruins my chances of being with him, LOL there is no way im going to have random sex or a 3sum anytime soon!!

mannnnn i get my hopes up too fast. lol.