Official Community Forums Home

Flower Balm Pleasure Balm

Mikayla1

• Members

LOV106main.jpg

Oh ladies, you have got to try this unique pleasure balm! There are many products on the market to add a little zip and tingle to your private parts during sex or private play and this one definitely delivers in a big way. It comes in a cute little tin and the texture reminds me of Carmex (the lip balm). You can smell the menthol and madarin as soon as you take off the lid - very intoxicating smells.

I wasn't sure if this is safe to ingest (but after reading the little insert that suggests 10 ways to use this product) I decided that it was. I asked my hubby if we could use it, he eagerly agreed as always. He placed some on my nipples - just a dab - and in a few seconds my nips were at full attention and tingling like crazy! When my hubby blew on them I thought I would cum right then! He then rubbed some onto my clit and down my vaginal lips (it is for topical use only, so do not insert INTO your vaginas or rectums!). The familiar tingle began in a few seconds and I was anxious to try some oral.

We opted for the 69 and boy oh boy was it hard to concentrate on him! Every time his hot breath mixed with my now cool clit I went bananas! My hubby said there wasn't much of a taste, but it did cool off his tongue a bit! The sensation is quite wild and made my clit much more sensitive - I came many times during that session - and I know that the balm helped out at least a bit (but my hubby did some good work too!)

I recommend this product to any couple or lady looking for a little extra somethin-somethin! The balm is fast acting and the tingling stays about 15 minutes or so - more than enough time. It is absorbed into the skin, so no clean-up required. Safe for oral sex and works on any part of the body (external) including lips, neck, nipples and clitoris! This product is for ladies - not advisable for penile use! This is not latex safe, so if you have it on your nether areas, be mindful of that if using condoms!

Come on and pleasure your flower with this great pleasure balm!

Pleasure Balm

Wow, sounds like a great item! I woud think that this stuff would last a while, especially in a balm, since there'd be no spilles or accidents, and a little dab would do ya!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

LOV106main.jpgFlower Balm

If you are looking for a nice pleasure rub, this 1 oz metal tin is the answer to your prayers. A nice blend of beeswax, menthol, ginseng, and a cornucopia of oils: almond, coconut, peppermint, citrus, and others, it was pleasing to the smell without being overwhelming. It is a soft wax that spreads easily, but remember it is oil based, so do NOT use it with any of your latex products: if you use condoms or diaphragms don’t use this product or your birth control method will be compromised.

Mr. SP and I started out with a nice relaxing rub down. There was a gentle heat that tingled just slightly as he gently spread the Flower Balm on my shoulders and back. The more he rubbed, the warmer it became, but it was never an intense heat, just a delicate warmth. The Flower Balm made a slick surface for a wonderful relaxing massage, allowing his hands to slip and glide effortlessly all over my body, and the oils left my skin feeling so soft! The first time we used Flower Balm, my skin did initially turn red and blotchy. So I offer this caution: Its always a good idea with any new product to use it on skin that is not ultra sensitive first (like your arm or back) before applying to your own flower. If you do find you have an unpleasant reaction to an oil based product, wash up with warm water and grease fighting dish soap, which will break up the oils. Luckily for me, the redness was just a reaction to the heating properties of the balm and no itchy rash developed. So when next I opened the tin we got right down to business.

The waxy base felt a little thick when initially rubbing it on my clit, but with very little friction it quickly melted into a nice slick liquid. The heat started gradually and built to a nice warm pulse. Mr. SP didn’t even have to touch me and the warmth was slowly getting my own juices flowing. Once his fingers began exploring, things got deliciously warm. Although my pussy was heating up quite nicely, Mr. SP noted no taste at all from the cream when his mouth replaced his fingers in a tantalizing clitoral massage, and only a slight tingle to his lips from the warming cream. I was quite slick with my own natural lube by the time we made love, but the Flower Balm was not quite enough of a lubricant to go without adding a little Too Timid Pleasure Gel for additional moisture.

I found the Flower Balm to be a very enjoyable addition to our toy drawer. The generous amount of balm will last us through many more intimate massages.