Official Community Forums Home

Survey : Penetration

KeeFee

• Members

OK, here goes...

My latest girlfriend has decided that she prefers me to push my cock in, as hard and as deep as possible in one hit...... I am not averse to it, but being a litttle longer and thicker than the national average ( whatever that is ) I am sometimes worried that I will hurt her. This seems to be her "thing" and it doesnt matter what position we adopt, she wants the same thing.

We have all kinds of sex, loving, rough, quickies........but for her it boils down to being "taken". She is always wet and willing, but sometimes very very tight, and this is when I am at my most apprehensive. I havent hurt her yet, and i am getting used to the idea.......I have even made sure that we have safe word in case things didnt go well, but have never had cause to use it yet.

So, how do you ladies like to be penetrated............ slow, gently, eased in, hard and fast ??

Us men need to know.......it seems to matter to at least one person on the planet :D

• Members

It depends on my mood.

Honestly, I sometimes like it the same way as your GF seems to.

Other times, I like to be teased, like playing "just the tip" for awhile - that makes me eventually beg, and I believe that is why my husband likes to do it! :P

I really can't imagine always doing it the same way everytime...

It depends on my mood. Sometimes I want to be rammed real hard, others slow, and steady. I have some medical issues and a well-endowed hubby that sometimes makes just RAM ME hard (no pun intended there), so it's usually slow and steady.

It also depends on my mood what position I want to be penetrated on. Sorry, I know this isn't overly helpful!

• Members

It's definately a mood thing. I like slow and sweet all the way to hard core do me now. :o

• Members

You got it right. It's a mood thing. Sweet and slow can be quite fabulous.

But in general, I like a little teasing followed by a rock my world single HARD strokes.

Actually I love it when it starts out hard and slow, sweet and slow in the middle and the hard and fast in the end. Grrrrrrrr ;)

• Members

Looking at some of the responses and discussing it further with my partner, it seems her responses and requests may well be my "fault" :)

I like to tease and take it away from her saying "not yet","you can wait", rubbing against her lips and clit, and as such she gets in such a state that she has to have it fast and deep and in one go.

One "game" we play is with an electronic dice which we have. She presses the button twice and she gets the number of inches displayed on the dice for the first press, and the number of strokes determined by the second one. If she get the same number twice in a row she get the whole package :D .... So, 6 and 1 is 6" for 1 stroke, 4 and 6 is 4" for 6 strokes etc. Any double scores full length ( about 8" for those who are curious ) for the number of strokes on the dice .............. She hates double 1 !!!

So, having explained myself.................. back to the survey :)

• Members

My favorite way to be penetrated is slow and deep...as in, he teases me with the tip for a bit, hitting it against my clit a bit, and then he slowly puts his whole length in, then takes it out just as slow - but then, then it is free play - he can ram me, go slow, speed up. Also, let us not forget that with a woman on top, we can control the speed and depth too. I still love to initially go slow and then pound the crap out of him!

• Members

For me, it just depends on the sex game at the time. Sometimes I love to be rammed - you know rough sex. Other times, I can so wait out the game of teasing. I like it deep and slow too in the beginning. Women love to feel the thing they've been waiting on - feel the whole thing.

My BF has learned 6 key things: telling me "just relax", "relax your hips", flicking his tongue on my tits at just the right time, breathing over and kissing my ears while he's banging me and the real deal is him telling me "give me some P*&^%$" right when he feels that surge go through me. Whether we're making love, fucking, quickies or a sex game, if he uses any of these, I'm his all the way. OMG!