Official Community Forums Home

Red House And Fuck Heaven

DirtyBlonde

• Members

It's early Friday afternoon & I'm driving up I95, heading to the meeting spot we decided on...kind of a rustic/luxury type hotel up North. A place that neither of us has ever been, chosen at random off the web, a little bit of a ride but it looked really nice.....high expectations.... *sigh* there go those nerves again.

Sure, we had exchanged photos, typed & spoken a million words, but it's not the same as looking directly into someone's face, their eyes...feeling their fingers on you the first time you touch. During the past few months, I've told him more about myself than I've ever opened up to any man.....it came surprisingly easy to me for once in my life. He knows about my deepest desires, my fantasies...even the slightly dark ones I never thought I'd tell anyone. He knows everything.

I really don't know what it was about him that made me answer his message in my mailbox and not any of the others, maybe it was the steamy story he had written & posted in the magazine...again, I don't know, but I'm glad I did. I've been in a shitty marriage for just over 7 years and it was time to do something for me, time to take my life back....I'm feeling no guilt, only butterflies in my stomach. I feel young & sexy & ALIVE, I haven't felt this way for a long time. This meeting has been a long time coming. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, but I'm mostly excited....I can feel my nipples growing hard & my pussy starting to ache in anticipation....drifting off in my own horny little world, I accidently start to veer into the next lane - oh shit...see what he does to me!! Good thing there's no traffic today, lol. OK, I turn up the music & concentrate on getting there in one piece.

Normally I would never plan a "first meeting" at a hotel....but like I said, this is a long time coming and we both know it isn't gonna be just a friendly little "Hello, nice to meet you" ....we're way beyond that, so why play the game, why waste any more time? I've never been one to just dip my toes in the water...I like to dive right in.....this is a man who makes me want to dive, deep.

I'm really early. I park the car & go in....hmmm, so far, so good - kind of cozy-elegant, I like it. It has a good-sized lobby, there's a bar off to the right with a big fireplace & lots of dark polished wood & shiny brass, looks like there's a pool table way in the back too....do I want to grab a quick drink? Nah, I think I'll just head up & wait...I'm feeling way too jittery & excited to sit still in there by myself. We can always go down for a drink together later ....after. I check in, get my key & head upstairs. Room 77.....seven has always been my lucky number....and I've always been a believer in signs.

The room is beautiful! Nice & big...more like a suite. There's a huge four-poster bed....part of the attraction to this particular place was the beds. It's covered with an extra-plush, faux-fur comforter...looks like fox. I run my hand across it. Ohhhh, it's SO soft.....feels like real fur, definitely nothing cheesy about this place. The whole thing's kinda high off the ground, with a couple of steps to get up onto it, I've always wanted a bed like this. I put my stuff down & bounce on the edge of it a bit....the butterflies start to flutter again.

Music, I need some music. There's a CD player over by the TV, I go through my bag & pull out a CD I had burned for the ride....a mix of some of my faves. Clapton's "Mustang Sally" fills the room.......there, that'll loosen up those nerves. That song always puts me in a sexy, pole-dancing kinda mood, hehe...I swear I must have been a stripper in a past life. As I'm gyrating around the wide open middle area of the room I decide to check out the rest of my "home for the weekend".

I step out onto the balcony.....nice! The view is beautiful, the air is crisp...and there's plenty of room out there to play....later on.

I peek into the bathroom...wow, it's big. There's a huge modern shower stall with one of those giant flat shower heads...like the outdoor ones that feel like rain. Black & white tile with chrome fixtures...very Art Deco looking - nice, just my style. Big, plush towels & a dimmer light....hmmm, what time is it anyway? I check the clock, it's still pretty early. I think I'll hop in a take a quick shower....a refresher from the long ride. He won't be here for an hour or so anyway...it'll be a good time killer. I strip off my clothes, turn up the music a little so I can still hear it in there, dim the light a bit & step into the stall, leaving the bathroom door just slightly ajar.

Ahh, the cool water running down my body feels good, I always prefer cool water to hot. I get all soaped-up...and start thinking about him again....oh God, he makes me so fucking hot. My pussy starts to ache - again.....I can still hear the music faintly from the other room...Clapton has just faded into Johnny Lang, turning me on even more - I love a screaming guitar.....hmmm, a little "appetizer" wouldn't hurt. I slide my hand down my slippery torso & plunge it into my anxious pussy....oh yeah, just a little tune-up before he gets here....I can't wait. I'm rubbing my clit...working myself into a little frenzy.....I have my back turned to the large cubicle door, bent over a little with the side of my face pressed to the cool tiles, the water beating down on me.

......MMMmmmmm, I'm about to cum....a quiet, little moan escapes me.....ooooh, that feels soooo nice.........all of a sudden the music seems louder, like someone opened the bathroom door all the way...before I can compose myself & turn around, the stall door is slid open and there are two strong hands gripping my hips. One hand slides up the right side of my body, giving me a chill, it snakes under my arm & across my chest, grabbing my left breast, he squeezes my hard nipple between his fingers.....he pulls me upright & back against his hard chest with his strong forearm across my chest. The other hand slides down & around, taking over the job my own was doing...it only takes a few seconds more....and now that I know it's his hand that's pleasuring me, I cum hard.....a low moan rises up from my throat.

He kisses my neck....oh how I love that. I can feel his rock-hard cock against my ass....the cock I've waited so long for. I can't stand it anymore. I turn around, all slippery & wet and finally I'm able to look into those deep, gorgeous eyes, eyes a color I've never seen before...and I know once & for all that I have definitely NOT made a mistake. "Hey" he says...I smile & pull him towards me. I kiss him hard...he kisses me back. My pussy is throbbing and needing him badly but first I want to take that beautiful cock in my mouth for a bit. I slide down the length of his body, stroking the sides of his strong legs with the tips of my nails, he grabs me by the hair with both hands, knowing what's coming.

He's already standing at attention as I take his head into my mouth, stroking the shaft, sliding my hand up & down, seeing my red nails against his big cock turns me on even more...gotta love playing in the water, everythings so nice & slippery.

I'm licking and sucking him as hard as I can, sliding down to take his nicely smooth balls into my mouth... I want him to know how hot he makes me, there's nothing I wouldn't do for him right now. I hear him groan...I glance up & see that he's got his head thrown back. I run my tongue all the way down the length of his shaft, he feels soooo good...then back up to his head where I circle my tongue around it before going in for the kill.....I swallow his whole cock, I want every throbbing inch....up & down...I can hear him moaning.

All of a sudden, he pulls my head back by my hair, away from him. I look up & he motions for me to stand. I do and again, we kiss, he's an incredible kisser....he moves his lips down to my tits, kissing and sucking my nipples, driving me wild ....I feel his hands slide down my back & grip my ass, lifting me up & pushing me back..... hard against the shower wall as I wrap my legs around his hips. I can't wait another second...I can hardly catch my breath but I manage to get a few words out "Fuck me baby...Please, fuck me HARD, I need to feel that cock in me NOW". He looks right into my eyes & pauses for a second or two......seconds that seem like hours.....I really can't breathe at this point.... and then in one hard thrust, he rams his cock into my pussy, crushing me into the cold tiles. A scream escapes me, it feels even better than I had ever imagined....he's hammering me into a state of crazed ecstasy....again & again, harder & harder, it feels SO fucking good....I can still hear the music, loud & clear, a favorite of mine - SRV & Johnny Lang doing an old Jimi Hendrix tune I've always loved - Red House - what perfect timing.....with that wailing guitar filling my head and his hard cock filling my pussy, I truly believe I have died and gone to heaven, "Fuck Heaven" ...a place I wasn't sure existed until now.

I feel a white-hot orgasm coming, I'm so close....all I need now is to feel his hot load explode into my pussy...for real this time. No more emails, no more telephone.....no more bullshit. I scream.... "Oh God.....Oh baby, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fucking cum". He asks me how bad I want it...."I want it bad, " I yelp...and then in a voice not much louder than a whisper, right into his ear "....more than I've ever wanted anything" ....and with one final thrust he slams his masterful cock into the hot depth of my pussy and I can feel his burning load escape him....heating my insides....filling me up.....in contrast to the cool water raining down on us both from the shower head, the feeling is incredible, like an explosion of fire & ice.

His lips find mine and we kiss, long and deep as we're both pulsing with orgasmic bliss, up against the shower wall.....he slumps against me. The weight of his body against mine feels so good, I run my tongue down the length of his neck & kiss his shoulder....I feel his hands grip my ass again as he holds onto me, stepping out of the stall & across the bathroom floor.......still with my arms & legs wrapped around him, kissing again...out into the main room where he tosses me onto that great big bed....I hear a little jingling sound, like metal of some kind....I turn my head and see a pair of shiny handcuffs laying up near the pillows, along with a black silk scarf. I look up at him and see a sexy-evil little grin come across his face. I can't help but smile myself, this is the man I have been looking for....for a very long time....the butterflies are back..... and I know that the mundane life I came here to escape will never be the same.......

.....did it really happen or is it just a fantasy? hehe, I'll never tell.

• Members
It's early Friday afternoon & I'm driving up I95, heading to the meeting spot we decided on...kind of a rustic/luxury type hotel up North. A place that neither of us has ever been, chosen at random off the web, a little bit of a ride but it looked really nice.....high expectations.... *sigh* there go those nerves again.

Sure, we had exchanged photos, typed & spoken a million words, but it's not the same as looking directly into someone's face, their eyes...feeling their fingers on you the first time you touch. During the past few months, I've told him more about myself than I've ever opened up to any man.....it came surprisingly easy to me for once in my life. He knows about my deepest desires, my fantasies...even the slightly dark ones I never thought I'd tell anyone. He knows everything.

I really don't know what it was about him that made me answer his message in my mailbox and not any of the others, maybe it was the steamy story he had written & posted in the magazine...again, I don't know, but I'm glad I did. I've been in a shitty marriage for just over 7 years and it was time to do something for me, time to take my life back....I'm feeling no guilt, only butterflies in my stomach. I feel young & sexy & ALIVE, I haven't felt this way for a long time. This meeting has been a long time coming. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, but I'm mostly excited....I can feel my nipples growing hard & my pussy starting to ache in anticipation....drifting off in my own horny little world, I accidently start to veer into the next lane - oh shit...see what he does to me!! Good thing there's no traffic today, lol. OK, I turn up the music & concentrate on getting there in one piece.

Normally I would never plan a "first meeting" at a hotel....but like I said, this is a long time coming and we both know it isn't gonna be just a friendly little "Hello, nice to meet you" ....we're way beyond that, so why play the game, why waste any more time? I've never been one to just dip my toes in the water...I like to dive right in.....this is a man who makes me want to dive, deep.

I'm really early. I park the car & go in....hmmm, so far, so good - kind of cozy-elegant, I like it. It has a good-sized lobby, there's a bar off to the right with a big fireplace & lots of dark polished wood & shiny brass, looks like there's a pool table way in the back too....do I want to grab a quick drink? Nah, I think I'll just head up & wait...I'm feeling way too jittery & excited to sit still in there by myself. We can always go down for a drink together later ....after. I check in, get my key & head upstairs. Room 77.....seven has always been my lucky number....and I've always been a believer in signs.

The room is beautiful! Nice & big...more like a suite. There's a huge four-poster bed....part of the attraction to this particular place was the beds. It's covered with an extra-plush, faux-fur comforter...looks like fox. I run my hand across it. Ohhhh, it's SO soft.....feels like real fur, definitely nothing cheesy about this place. The whole thing's kinda high off the ground, with a couple of steps to get up onto it, I've always wanted a bed like this. I put my stuff down & bounce on the edge of it a bit....the butterflies start to flutter again.

Music, I need some music. There's a CD player over by the TV, I go through my bag & pull out a CD I had burned for the ride....a mix of some of my faves. Clapton's "Mustang Sally" fills the room.......there, that'll loosen up those nerves. That song always puts me in a sexy, pole-dancing kinda mood, hehe...I swear I must have been a stripper in a past life. As I'm gyrating around the wide open middle area of the room I decide to check out the rest of my "home for the weekend".

I step out onto the balcony.....nice! The view is beautiful, the air is crisp...and there's plenty of room out there to play....later on.

I peek into the bathroom...wow, it's big. There's a huge modern shower stall with one of those giant flat shower heads...like the outdoor ones that feel like rain. Black & white tile with chrome fixtures...very Art Deco looking - nice, just my style. Big, plush towels & a dimmer light....hmmm, what time is it anyway? I check the clock, it's still pretty early. I think I'll hop in a take a quick shower....a refresher from the long ride. He won't be here for an hour or so anyway...it'll be a good time killer. I strip off my clothes, turn up the music a little so I can still hear it in there, dim the light a bit & step into the stall, leaving the bathroom door just slightly ajar.

Ahh, the cool water running down my body feels good, I always prefer cool water to hot. I get all soaped-up...and start thinking about him again....oh God, he makes me so fucking hot. My pussy starts to ache - again.....I can still hear the music faintly from the other room...Clapton has just faded into Johnny Lang, turning me on even more - I love a screaming guitar.....hmmm, a little "appetizer" wouldn't hurt. I slide my hand down my slippery torso & plunge it into my anxious pussy....oh yeah, just a little tune-up before he gets here....I can't wait. I'm rubbing my clit...working myself into a little frenzy.....I have my back turned to the large cubicle door, bent over a little with the side of my face pressed to the cool tiles, the water beating down on me.

......MMMmmmmm, I'm about to cum....a quiet, little moan escapes me.....ooooh, that feels soooo nice.........all of a sudden the music seems louder, like someone opened the bathroom door all the way...before I can compose myself & turn around, the stall door is slid open and there are two strong hands gripping my hips. One hand slides up the right side of my body, giving me a chill, it snakes under my arm & across my chest, grabbing my left breast, he squeezes my hard nipple between his fingers.....he pulls me upright & back against his hard chest with his strong forearm across my chest. The other hand slides down & around, taking over the job my own was doing...it only takes a few seconds more....and now that I know it's his hand that's pleasuring me, I cum hard.....a low moan rises up from my throat.

He kisses my neck....oh how I love that. I can feel his rock-hard cock against my ass....the cock I've waited so long for. I can't stand it anymore. I turn around, all slippery & wet and finally I'm able to look into those deep, gorgeous eyes, eyes a color I've never seen before...and I know once & for all that I have definitely NOT made a mistake. "Hey" he says...I smile & pull him towards me. I kiss him hard...he kisses me back. My pussy is throbbing and needing him badly but first I want to take that beautiful cock in my mouth for a bit. I slide down the length of his body, stroking the sides of his strong legs with the tips of my nails, he grabs me by the hair with both hands, knowing what's coming.

He's already standing at attention as I take his head into my mouth, stroking the shaft, sliding my hand up & down, seeing my red nails against his big cock turns me on even more...gotta love playing in the water, everythings so nice & slippery.

I'm licking and sucking him as hard as I can, sliding down to take his nicely smooth balls into my mouth... I want him to know how hot he makes me, there's nothing I wouldn't do for him right now. I hear him groan...I glance up & see that he's got his head thrown back. I run my tongue all the way down the length of his shaft, he feels soooo good...then back up to his head where I circle my tongue around it before going in for the kill.....I swallow his whole cock, I want every throbbing inch....up & down...I can hear him moaning.

All of a sudden, he pulls my head back by my hair, away from him. I look up & he motions for me to stand. I do and again, we kiss, he's an incredible kisser....he moves his lips down to my tits, kissing and sucking my nipples, driving me wild ....I feel his hands slide down my back & grip my ass, lifting me up & pushing me back..... hard against the shower wall as I wrap my legs around his hips. I can't wait another second...I can hardly catch my breath but I manage to get a few words out "Fuck me baby...Please, fuck me HARD, I need to feel that cock in me NOW". He looks right into my eyes & pauses for a second or two......seconds that seem like hours.....I really can't breathe at this point.... and then in one hard thrust, he rams his cock into my pussy, crushing me into the cold tiles. A scream escapes me, it feels even better than I had ever imagined....he's hammering me into a state of crazed ecstasy....again & again, harder & harder, it feels SO fucking good....I can still hear the music, loud & clear, a favorite of mine - SRV & Johnny Lang doing an old Jimi Hendrix tune I've always loved - Red House - what perfect timing.....with that wailing guitar filling my head and his hard cock filling my pussy, I truly believe I have died and gone to heaven, "Fuck Heaven" ...a place I wasn't sure existed until now.

I feel a white-hot orgasm coming, I'm so close....all I need now is to feel his hot load explode into my pussy...for real this time. No more emails, no more telephone.....no more bullshit. I scream.... "Oh God.....Oh baby, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fucking cum". He asks me how bad I want it...."I want it bad, " I yelp...and then in a voice not much louder than a whisper, right into his ear "....more than I've ever wanted anything" ....and with one final thrust he slams his masterful cock into the hot depth of my pussy and I can feel his burning load escape him....heating my insides....filling me up.....in contrast to the cool water raining down on us both from the shower head, the feeling is incredible, like an explosion of fire & ice.

His lips find mine and we kiss, long and deep as we're both pulsing with orgasmic bliss, up against the shower wall.....he slumps against me. The weight of his body against mine feels so good, I run my tongue down the length of his neck & kiss his shoulder....I feel his hands grip my ass again as he holds onto me, stepping out of the stall & across the bathroom floor.......still with my arms & legs wrapped around him, kissing again...out into the main room where he tosses me onto that great big bed....I hear a little jingling sound, like metal of some kind....I turn my head and see a pair of shiny handcuffs laying up near the pillows, along with a black silk scarf. I look up at him and see a sexy-evil little grin come across his face. I can't help but smile myself, this is the man I have been looking for....for a very long time....the butterflies are back..... and I know that the mundane life I came here to escape will never be the same.......

.....did it really happen or is it just a fantasy? hehe, I'll never tell.

Damn..No Part 2? When your pusst ached so do mine...Please share your writing talent with us again

• Members

Very nice story....very nice indeed! :rolleyes:

• Members

Thanks you guys...I posted this story a while back on another site I belonged to....I have tried several times to write "part II" ....but just never finished it...maybe one of these days!

• Members

Damn... I need to take a cold shower after that.... well written! VERY HOT! :D