Official Community Forums Home

The "size" Question...

Omega

• Members

Yes, I want to know. Does size really matter? I've seen it asked in hundreds of places, but figure this is the best group of people to ask...

Yano, concerning the size of a male's full erect (insert choice word here).

This is kinda a catch 22 here. I've been with "small" men (under 6", and over 9"). Some of the larger men thought that just because they had a big cock, they didn't need to do anything. Um, WRONG!!! And, some men will try and make up for their, um, shortcummings. Sorry, couldn't resist. LOL There was one man that I was with, who was, MAYBE 5", hard. But, I was falling hard for him, so that didn't matter, and he gave great oral. We didn't work out for lots of reasons, and his dick size was NOT one of them.

Froggy's right, it's talent that matters the most. But I DO love having my pussy feel really full!

• Members

I have experienced "scary BIG" before - I would rather have someone a bit on the smaller side anyday! I have also had someone fairly small but knew well what to do with it.

Having some skill and being attentive in bed are definitely more important to me than a large penis. Lucky for me, my husband's got both in the bag (or the sack, I should say)! :P;)

• Members

It's about using what you have, in my opinion. Big is not necessarily better.

I think some men think we women want big, big bigger. Perhaps for some but not the majority.

I can't orgasm from just sex so doesn't matter what you got going in there. I need clitoral stimulation or it just doesn't happen.

• Members
An expert swordsman's confidence in his skill is more important than his blade.

Although I see what you are saying here shouldn't they be equal? I think most of us know what we are capable of but would we be just as capable if the sword were different or would it be better/worse? I'm sure we have all wondered about it but it still doesn't change the answer. If we put this shoe on the other foot would you rather have a lover that is tight or loose (think throwing a hot dog down the hallway here)?

• Members
An expert swordsman's confidence in his skill is more important than his blade.

True, tis how the weapon is wielded. :lol:

• Members
would you rather have a lover that is tight or loose (think throwing a hot dog down the hallway here)?

Pappy that was perfect. :lol:

• Members
I have experienced "scary BIG" before - I would rather have someone a bit on the smaller side anyday!

Oh lord, I have had that experience too. He was also a bad lover and it HURT once or twice. I find that big is something I can deal with as long as he is aware that he has the potential to rip me in half if he isn't careful, but damn... :P

I by far prefer average, or even a little on the smaller side of things.

I will say though, that while skill is a thousand times more important, insofar as size makes a difference, girth is much more important than length ;)

• Members

I used to be one of those girls who was all about size. Luckily I've learned that it isn't all about size. Yes I think skill is very important, but you know to me what matters most of all? It's the connection you have with the person. Mike and I share an incredible chemistry. He is by no means the largest man I have ever been with but sex with him is more satisfying than anyone else I have ever been with because we connect on an emotional level as well as a physical one.

Vix

I had one lover, that was so big (which was decieving, cuz he was only 5'5" at the most, height wise), that he had torn me internally. Not enough to really show or for me to feel much of it. But, about 2 yrs into our relationship, I had my yearly exam, so I didn't have sex for the 2 days before, as requested, and my GYN told me I had "some slight scarring from, um, an overly large penis" she said. :P

• Members
LOL Pappy! If the front door is to wide and busy, perhaps a discrete entry to the rear door? Seriously, a woman can actually DO something (Kegels) to shape up the hallway, while we men, despite millions in marketing ploys, are stuck with the blade we were born with.

True, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to drop that hot dog one for a laugh!