Official Community Forums Home

Hi

JemKat

Hi.

I just found this site a few days ago while browsing the internet and decided to pick up a few things for myself... I do a lot of internet shopping. I don't have that much in this department... (so far, one that an ex got me... Aaaaawkward! and my other one is at my current boyfriend's house - 600 miles away.)

Anyways, I look forward to meeting you all. You sound so nice and friendly and from what I'm seeing from looking around, i could get hooked. ;)

• Members
Hi.

I just found this site a few days ago while browsing the internet and decided to pick up a few things for myself... I do a lot of internet shopping. I don't have that much in this department... (so far, one that an ex got me... Aaaaawkward! and my other one is at my current boyfriend's house - 600 miles away.)

Anyways, I look forward to meeting you all. You sound so nice and friendly and from what I'm seeing from looking around, i could get hooked. ;)

Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you're excited! We're all fun and nice as are you I presume. Feel free to post and share anything! We all learn from each other!

• Members

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will find that this is one of the best on the net.

• Members

Hi JemKat!

Welcome to the site. I hope you'll like it. I've learned several new things just in the past month and I'm way older than you. Wish I had this site back with I was in my twenties - or at least a different outlook on sex. I think that if I did, I would have a been a happier person. You're doing the right thing by at least being curious. (If you listen to an "old woman"! ha, ha)

GIRL! Never leave your sex toys where you can't get at them! Have him over-night it to you!

later,

sexualpeak