Official Community Forums Home

Ladies Love An Outlaw

mr binky

• Members

I am interested to get peoples perspective as to why do women seem attracted to men who are mean, nasty or downright dangerous to them in thier relationships. I see examples of this everyday in my work, in the media and in my own life. To wit: I was married for eleven years in a contentious relationship. I worshiped my wife and tried to anticipate her every need. I must have been doing something right because I was constantly shaking her collegues and friends off me. It wasn't until I finally pulled my balls out of her purse and DIVORCED her that she was half way decent to me. Then it took me five years to get rid of her!

• Members

I tend to agree a little. I've known a couple of guys who are arrogant, badboys, and idiots get some decent looking women, and guys who were nice, but not a pussy or pushover not get women at all. Women like strong men, and for them to be in control now and then, and typically not nice guys. Nice guys will often finish last. Ive found the magic word is to be confident, but not arrogant. Be nice when you have, need, or want to.. but manly when needed to. All women are different. In the end, women still appreciate a caring and sensitive man and want one, but to be a man when appropriate.

The ladies opinion may differ here.

• Members

Good question!

I"ve pondered this myself..... I have been quilty of going for the bad boys occasionally. Even though my gut instinct was that they were bad news, I couldn

t help myself.

In the end, when it comes to a meaningful relationship and marriage I wanted someone dependable, honest, smart, hard working, caring and sensitive.....

I think the bad boy attraction for me was just the need to have some excitement. Also, they are kind of elusive. They make you chase them. They never really commit and you don't reach true intimacy. Don't we all want what we can't have??

Sick when you think about it. Glad I grew up and got over it.

IN the end, the good guys will win. the bad boys may get more one night stands or meaningless short term relationships. They are probably getting more STD,s as well. So have heart guys!!!

Just my two cents, sexy

• Members

I'm guilty as SIN in this area and it about killed me...literally. Ended a nasty divorce, just broken up with "the nice guy" and was looking for some wild experience my life and did I get it...an Ex-marine with whom I got pregnant (yes, I was on BCP) Well, us and 2 friends were on our way for a weekend getaway with me driving (they had been drinking, I hadn't because of the baby) Well, because of his machissmo attitude, I ended up rolling the car three times we were driving across the I-15 in AZ. I was in SICU for 2 1/2 weeks, rehab for another 2 1/2 weeks with a busted leg, arm, ribs, brain trauma, and I lost the baby. So much for wild men. (btw...the Nice Guy came back and we got married 8 months later, but that has its own whacked story)