Official Community Forums Home

Take Control In Bed

• Members

Ok, need some opinions here. I've always been sensitive, slow, nurturing and easy with my girlfriend in bed. None of that has seemed to bring her out of her sexual shell she is in. I've always just really wanted to take control and just do things with her and hope she goes with it. I would love to do it. Many have seen my posts and read them, so you know how my girlfriend is. Would this freak her out, or maybe bring her out of her shell more? Its interesting in that after she has had a drink or two, she says she'll do some things with me she has never done before. But when she is straight and I bring it up, she is quiet and really won't talk much about it. Making S-L-O-W progress.. I think.

• Members
Ok, need some opinions here.  I've always been sensitive, slow, nurturing and easy with my girlfriend in bed.  None of that has seemed to bring her out of her sexual shell she is in.  I've always just really wanted to take control and just do things with her and hope she goes with it.  I would love to do it.  Many have seen my posts and read them, so you know how my girlfriend is. Would this freak her out, or maybe bring her out of her shell more?  Its interesting in that after she has had a drink or two, she says she'll do some things with me she has never done before. But when she is straight and I bring it up, she is quiet and really won't talk much about it.  Making S-L-O-W progress.. I think.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi telecom69

First of all, I have read most of your posts here, and I must say I am impressed with your love for your girlfriend and the patience you show and all the effforts your are willing to do to make it work for you.

Does she understand how muchyou put in to the relationship?

Anyway, I will not go in to all of that, guess a lot of good things have already been said, by Howard, Mikkayla and whole bunch of other sensible people.

But just about this last thing , being the tough guy and just "have your way"

Well, guess it can by dynamite. It could work as something that breaks the, what you call, shell. But it could also shock her and take you back to square one or worse even long behind that square.

So I guess it could be kind of the last effort, kind of it is now or never.

But have you tried to make it a play, kind of a role play? If she would understand and like that, maybe that could take the sex-thing, out of her own personality?

Maybe dress up in a special way, talking in a special way or just building up a special scene? If she could pretend to be someone else, maybe she would dare more and that woluld open her up.

If you could be the tough guy, or she the tough lady, in that scene, maybe it would work?

Just an idea,

Good luck

Tor