Official Community Forums Home

I Officially Have Bragging Rights!

tabykat170

• Members

Last night I decided that I was going to give my bf the BEST blow job I had ever done. Normally, I like giving head, but we tend to get caught up in the moment and skip this part. Well...last night I went down on him and used as many tips from here I could think of. Now...My man is not very vocal when we do any thing sexual. He breathes heavy...and sometimes stops breathing for a little...but thats about it. I have never EVER heard him moan...untill last night. I was in the middle of trying to deepthroat him (still haven't quite gotten this down yet) and I don't know what I did, but boy did he like it. He actually moaned...and I'm not talking about some little quiet thing either. It was LOUD. I was so proud of myself for making him have a reason to really get vocal. And it's all thanks to everyones tips here! I even was able to swallow when he finally did cum. I've never been able to do that without practically getting sick. But not last night. It was amazing!

Thanks everyone and especially Mikayla for her amazing article!

• Members

EXCELLENT! So happy we are helping you!!! :lol:

• Members

Well that's awesome! Now he should reciprocate and get you howling :lol:

I love hearing my husband, it's such a high knowing I'm giving him that pleasure.

• Members

Thanks Howard. That is great tip(about not doing everything at once). I just really got into it which is definitly different. I decided to do as much as I knew and then afterward we talked about the things he liked a whole lot. So now I know which things to do more of and which things will send him completely over the edge!

:)

• Members

It's always nice to see someone who is willing to try new things to please their partner. Surely he will enjoy some things more than others but I doubt he'll complain as long as you are willing to do them. It's always good to vary things so he doesn't get set in his ways. Those ones that you do that do not send him immediately into bliss will keep him from coming too soon just from expectation of one certain way. I know that my partner has some ways that get me off pretty quickly and others that I get to sit back and enjoy the feelings and watching her. Don't get in a rut with just one! BTW, whoever said that he owes you one now I second that idea!!!