Official Community Forums Home

Hello To All

Kat Soup

• Members

Just a little note to say Hi and introduce myself.

I am a mom of 2 wonderfull girls and have been married to my High School sweetheart for 12 years now.

Sex was GREAT in the begining but what do you exspect when you are both new at the game, but then not so much. Finnaly after baby #2 and my mother in law shareing her romance book collection things are heating up!!

The addition of "toys" is also new and helpful for me :rolleyes: but now I need help teaching hubby to be gentle and not in such a hurry. I am still learning a lot myself. so all help is welcome.

Kat Soup

• Members

Welcome to the forum!

Romance novels huh? I have heard from some of my friends who read them that they really get you going.

• Members
Welcome to the forum!

Romance novels huh? I have heard from some of my friends who read them that they really get you going.

It is not so much the getting going as it is the romance part. Hubby is hardly home do to work and it is a slowly learning how to be romantic :wub:

But yes there are times after reading I can't wate for hime to get home :D

• Members

Welcome! Howard gave some good adivce, if he has problems being too fast or rough, get in the drivers seat(so to speak ;) ) climb on top and give him a clinic on how you need to be pleased. He will appreciate it if you are patient and creative. Climb on top and tell him first time he touches you, he won't get oral for a month! You are going to make him your favorite sex toy for the night and show him how you like to be touched and turned on while riding into orgasmic ecstacy.