Official Community Forums Home

Favorite Superbowl Commercials In '08

Tyger

Well, so far, I LOVE Lifewater's rendition of Thriller with Beyonce' (I think that was her) and the lizards. Or Pepsi's one with Justin Timberlake getting slid, smashed, smacked, and whacked. I'm an odd person, cuz it cracks me up to see people fall down. OMG!!! And the E*Trade one with the Baby and clown!!! That was a riot!!! :P:lol:

• Members
I just may be the only person in the world who didn't watch...didn't even know who was playing till yesterday.

You aren't the only person. I like to watch football but I didn't care enough to watch this year. I had totally forgotten that it cam on this month. Somebody reminds me a couple of days ago but I still didn't really care. I watched The Comebacks today.....that's enough football for me.

• Members

Both of the tire commercials were hillarious: the Richard Simmons one and the screaming animals. Also liked the Budweiser Clydesdales as always.

• Members

The one with the ugly, yes ugly, chic rubbing nuts all over her from Planters. Hilarious!

• Members

I missed the whole thing. A friend needed help with his new house. We used his pickup to uproot all the little trees in the yard. Then inside he has the whole 3 back rooms in bare bones condition. He was having trouble with the drywall and heavy plywood he bought for the floors. At least he bought the beer!

I LOVED the Bridgestone commercial with Richard Simmons one too!! I was tempted to hit him too.....so I know where that driver was coming from!! LOL