Official Community Forums Home

Wow...

Amplexus

• Members

Mikayla, you are truly gifted at educating the less experienced on how to increase our talent in the bedroom. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with us!

I had a problem deep throating my man because I have such a sensitive gag reflex, so my oral technique was (I'm sure) less than pleasing. Well after reading your "how-to" article, I decided I would try some of those tips not on a banana or popsicle, but on my man. I didn't tell him what I was doing because he isn't one for forcing my head down on his cock.

To make a long story short, I was surprised how much easier it was with just tilting my head back and controlling my breathing better. I don't think I've EVER made him cum that fast with oral before! After he came (in my throat no less) I just chuckled and asked him if he enjoyed it. He said yes and immediately fell asleep lol. That was fine, it had been a WHILE since we had any sex so I know the release was good for him.

Since that night we have now had sex (oral, anal, and everything in between) for 4 nights in a row! I can't believe the change... we are currently in a somewhat stressful situation and both our sex drives have fizzled a bit. I feel like it has been re-ignited and is in full flame again.

So thanks again and I look forward to more tips and articles, not only from you Mikayla but all the others as well.

• Members

I just saw this post...thanks for the kind words! :D (*Blush*)

I believe that we all can learn something new everyday (as evidenced here by how many great ideas, concepts, techniques are submitted by all our posters) and that when we learn something new if we pass it on it only greatens our knowledge because we surely will learn more in return!

This is a great testament to this site - and once again I say "thanks" to all who contribute here!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

THIS IS SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT GIVE MIKAYLA ENOUGH COMPLIMENTS OR THANK YOU'S FOR ALL OF HER ADVICE AND TIPS HERE. AS SHE HAS SAID MANY TIMES, SHE IS INDEED A FIXTURE HERE...FOR ME ONE OF THE REASONS THIS PLACE IS SOOOOO GREAT!