Official Community Forums Home

To My Pals

• Members

To my friends on this site... "Crazy" and "telecom" my man friends, and Mikayla my gal friend...

I just wanted to take this out of other topics, because I wanted everyone on this site to know how much I appreciate you guys.

Crazy and Telecom, hearing a mans thoughts and feelings, when you can't hear your own man's thoughts and feelings, has made all the difference in the world with my relationship. I am more calm and laid back since I have met you two, and I am so greatful. My hubby even made mention about how well things have been going, and how I seem to be more caring and understanding, without judgement or anger. I credit you "guys" for that. I can't thank you enough. This is the only way I could think of to share with everyone here how wonderful you two are. I know you have your own issues that you come here for, but it says something that in the midst of all of your troubles, you helped me. Again I thank you.

"Mikayla" Also a great thanks to you. I thank you for all your honesty on here and all the help you have given MANY women and even perhaps men out here. Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy, and that is why this site can be such a great asset to a LOT of people. Here is a place to come and be totally honest and get great feedback. It is NOT always what we want to hear, but as long as the truth is spoken, it gives us things to think about.

I sincerely hope now that some major things have been resolved in my own marriage, that I can be of help so someone else as much as you, my friends, have been to me. Althought I am not the "smartest" on relationships and speech, I honestly hope something I have experienced may be of help with someone else.

Again, I thank you all, and I sincerely hope everything goes just as you wish and makes you the happiest you can be.

HUGS and SMOOCHES to you all!

HM2

• Members

WOW...that was soooo nice! It is very rare that we get "Thank you's" in this world for the things we do...especially things that are done for no reason but to do them. I came to this site for my own problem, and through talking and listening I realized that a lot of people have some wonderful perspectives on things that I never though before! I too have made my friends here and have gotten good advice, and now I am trying to give advice to those who need it because I feel like my situation is better and I should be giving back.

I am glad I can share my experiences (good and bad) with the people here..everyone is usually so understanding and appreciative. It is nice to have somewhere to just talk about stuff.

I am glad you enjoy chatting with me and the advice I give, if I have helped you, I am glad. Please keep chatting, I enjoy your posts and advice, and experiences as well!

Thanks again for the "Thanks!"

Mikayla :blink:

• Members
To my friends on this site... "Crazy" and "telecom" my man friends, and Mikayla my gal friend...

I just wanted to take this out of other topics, because I wanted everyone on this site to know how much I appreciate you guys.

Crazy and Telecom, hearing a mans thoughts and feelings, when you can't hear your own man's thoughts and feelings, has made all the difference in the world with my relationship.  I am more calm and laid back since I have met you two, and I am so greatful.  My hubby even made mention about how well things have been going, and how I seem to be more caring and understanding, without judgement or anger.  I credit you "guys" for that.  I can't thank you enough.  This is the only way I could think of to share with everyone here how wonderful you two are.  I know you have your own issues that you come here for, but it says something that in the midst of all of your troubles, you helped me.  Again I thank you.

"Mikayla" Also a great thanks to you.  I thank you for all your honesty on here and all the help you have given MANY women and even perhaps men out here.  Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy, and that is why this site can be such a great asset to a LOT of people.  Here is a place to come and be totally honest and get great feedback.  It is NOT always what we want to hear, but as long as the truth is spoken, it gives us things to think about.

I sincerely hope now that some major things have been resolved in my own marriage, that I can be of help so someone else as much as you, my friends, have been to me.  Althought I am not the "smartest" on relationships and speech, I honestly hope something I have experienced may be of help with someone else.

Again, I thank you all, and I sincerely hope everything goes just as you wish and makes you the happiest you can be.

HUGS and SMOOCHES to you all!

HM2

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HM2,

You're more than welcome for any help I may have provided, though I never realized I was doing that. Being able to post issues and problems on here is nice without really being judged. I wish the best for you.