Official Community Forums Home

Funniest Sex Toy?

Tyger

What was/is the most funniest sex toy you've ever seen? I mean, one that you saw that just made you BUST OUT laughing, and even exclaiming "WTF???"

• Members

Synirr! You are so right! The first time I went into an actual store (as opposed to buying online which is what we normally do!) to shop for toys, I saw that fist. I nearly ran back out it looked so HUGE! There was another one that, I swear, looked more like a baseball bat it was so big! YIKES

VF731y.jpg

This is a Pogo Stick Fucking Machine. When I saw this, I was like HUH? :o To me, "pogo stick" means you get on it and bounce around, though this isn't the total case to use it, but still!! Although, now the Fist is high up on that list too!!

• Members

I'm reviewing a little something now that's not that funny itself - but the packaging is hilarious. I can't wait to post it and I'll be sure to add some details here . . .

• Members

HAHA, I have seen the pogo stick too, hilarious indeed. The pictures on the back of the package are great.

Yeah, the Hello Kitty one just seems, I dunno, WRONG!! LOL And, well, that carrot dildo pic....interesting. LOL You waskally wabbit!!

• Members

LMAO!!! The Hello Kitty just seems way to wrong but LOL!!! I have seen the Fist one in our local store here that one once I saw it my hubby and I laughed. Pogo Jump your way to an Oragism LOL.

• Members

I went to a local adult store once, and found.... a blow up sheep doll, complete in matching black lace bra and panties,

AND... it came with a free bottle of lube, definatly a WTF?!

The hello kitty vibe.. that is just so wrong, on so many differant levels.

teh pogo dildo?! dear lord, unless your 15, or an athelete, I'm thinking most folks would hurt themselves.

As for teh carrot vibe... um..OK... the head piece is a bit more disturbing than the thought of a rabbit masterbating...