Official Community Forums Home

To 3-some, Or Not To 3-some....?

I've been wanting to try a 3-some with my husband and another man for a while, and I found this forum. After reading some of what people have said about it, I wasn't so eager to try it. Seems like a lot of people have had relationship problems after having a 3-some, and it doesn't seem to matter if everyone is good friends or never met the 3rd person before. I love my husband very much, and don't want to ruin a great marriage with a fantasy that most likely won't be all I want it to be.

However, I really want to explore and experiment, just been getting to really know my body and sexuality in the last 2 years or so. Getting on toward my sexual prime, can't seem to get enough, the more I get, the more I want, and my husband just can't keep up. So he's always encouraging me to play with toys, experiment and have fun. He even said he didn't mind if I slept with a woman without him, if thats something I wanted to try. I'm not ready for that, yet, I don't think. We've talked a lot in the last 6 months about our fantasies, and things we would like to try, and have been doing our best to make each others fantasies reality.

We hadn't discussed a 3-some in a couple months, so I didn't mention that I changed my mind. It's just not worth it if everyone or anyone has "feeling" and "issues" about it after. But the subject didn't come up.

Then, a couple nights ago when we were in bed, he told me he invited a guy friend to spend the night with us this Friday. Excited at the prospect, and mostly sure the guy will chicken out rather than go through with it, I agreed. I'm not sexually attracted to the guy, but he's had a crush (for lack of a better word) on me for about 10 years now. But here's the thing - he didn't tell the guy what the plans are. Just told him to come over for a few drinks, and stay the night. He wants me to put on something revealing and show him a lil flesh and come on to him. Get him in the mood before asking him to join us. He also wants to take video of it all, and doesn't want to tell the guy there's even a cam.

Personally, I think he should know what's going on before he gets here, so he can make up his own mind, and not be uncomfortable getting suprised. Also so he can prepair for it (condoms and everything). I think tons of guys would probably love a suprise like that, but this guy is really REALLY shy, and I think he'll probably be freaked out over it and run away! lol I told my husband that, (who was also very shy when we met) and he said he has a 3-some once with a couple who were friends of his, and that's how they approched him. He said he didn't think he should at first, then thought about it for a few minutes, and decided to join them. He said he was very uncomfortable to begin with, couldn't even get it up for a little while. But soon enough, he was enjoying himself very much and they all had fun. One time thing, no issues, no bad feeling. Worked out nicely, he said.

I could really use some advise on this. How should we get the other guy involved? Tell him what's going on? Or suprise him like my husband wants? Any other suggestions? Like how not to scare him away, and make sure both men are happy. I could really use some good ideas about how to get things started smoothly and work on up to living the fantasy. He'll be here in less than 2 days.

Thanks in advance! And sorry for my first post here being so long.

• Members
Personally, I think he should know what's going on before he gets here, so he can make up his own mind, and not be uncomfortable getting suprised.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll be brief, need to start preparing Thanksgiving dishes!

I think that you're absolutely correct, honesty needs to come first. If this guy has no idea what he's in for, you and your husband should at the very least begin some sexy talk after a few drinks. If you just start showing a bit too much skin he can easily get the wrong idea about you and feel very uncomfortable because he's your husband's friend. He needs to know from the start that both you and your husband want this to happen. Furthermore, it should only happen if BOTH of you want it to. Are you comfortable having a three-some with a guy who you don't find attractive? Or does it make you husband feel less threatened because you're not attracted to him?

Three-somes can be fun, but your relationship needs to be rock-solid first. Give it lots of thought and share your concerns with your husband. Only go forward if you are 100% comfortable, and excited!

Hope this helps, and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

• Members

This is what worked for me...

An old girlfriend and I had discussed our desires/ fantasies to involve another in our lovemaking after a really great session of fucking and sucking.

We decided we would ask her one girlfriend that I was hot on and she had admitted to having sex with a number of times back in high school.

We invited her girlfriend over for dinner. We had our meal and a few drinks. At one point the girls were talking alone. My girl told her girlfriend about what great sex we had together and that we wanted to explore other avenues such as having another woman join us.

The whole situation was talked out and becuase of their sexual past it was easy to get them both signed on to a three-way. I was the lucky guy being sucked by two beautiful, hot chicks at the same time. I watched as two hot chicks sucked each others pussies and doing 69. They took turns riding my cock or sitting on my face and making out with each other...all that good stuff. We discussed what we did and how we felt a number of times afterward and before we did it again later. The three of got together for great sex a few dozen times and had no issues because, I believe, we had talked things over.

We decided to take the next step and involve another guy in a three-way too since she was able to continue having sex when I was in need of a "reload" or have some down time between sessions.

I have a friend that was divorced. She liked him and thought he was good looking and all that stuff...Again we had him over for dinner and drinks. He and I sat out on the deck talking and I eventually turned the conversation to sex and my own situation. I explained that my girlfriend and I had lots of hot times but were looking for something more. I told him my girl thought he was hot and that we would love to have him join us for some fuckin' and suckin'. At first he seemed reluctant but after he asked a number of questions he warmed to the idea. It was awkward at first but it all seemed nautral. We went inside and informed my girl we were both horny and wanted to ravage her as a tag team!

It started with her and I making out. She opened my pants and took out my cock and started sucking me off. My friend was watching her suck my cock. We noticed him rubbing his hard-on so she told him to "get over here and let me suck that thing". She sucked us both to orgasm. I shot my load on her face first and she sucked the last few drops down just before my buddy shot his load all over her face and down across her tits. She finished him off by draining his balls into her belly.

He and I took turns eating her pussy and having her suck our cocks to get us hard again. Eventually we were fucking her doggie style and getting sucked depending on which end we were on. She was going wild with a cock in each end.

At one point she told us she wanted to see us suck each other off. He seemed only too happy to oblige and I wasn't going to refuse her desire since she had been so willing and open with her girlfriend.

She say on my face and watched my buddy suck me off. I wasn't going to tell her that he gave head as good or better than she did. He was able to take my whole length into his mouth at once. Not deepthroat because I'm not that long but right up to his nose pressing on my belly.

She was wild with pleasure...white hot! She demanded I suck him off. I was ready by this point. I was so hot I couldn't stand it and actually wanted to have his cock in my mouth.

It was actually quite nice. Different and very nice. I've always loved eating pussy and have been curious about sucking cock. I had fooled around with other boys a bit as a kid but nothing like actually having sex. I sucked his cock for a short time before she joined me. We took turns gobbling his knob before he blasted off. She made me finish him off completely and gave me a long deep kiss as I held his load in my mouth. She insisted I swallow some as she did. We kissed and rolled his hot sticky load around between us and eventually swallowed the whole thing.

Now... I know I'm not gay. At most Bi-curious, or should I say formerly Bi-curious. All I know is I enjoyed every second of our three-way and looked forward to the next. I was surprised to see that he was so ready and willing to do stuff with me. I know he's not gay but, like me, he's up for great sex with someone else that is just as much as he is.

One thing she really went wild over was being fucked in the ass and in her pussy at the same time. I could feel his cock sliding in and out of her pussy as I rammed her ass.

We had several get-togethers that went pretty much the same way. We were going to get something together with her girlfriend and my buddy for a four-way but never did. She and I broke up and we have all married since. I don't see either of them any more but I think about her often...him too.

Bottom line...be open and discuss fantasies or desires but be careful of the others feelings. It will all fall in place and maybe even surprise you.

JR

Hi, all, thanks for the replies.

Sorry I haven't been back to this forum to reply, I had intended on letting you know if it worked out at all or not. But... I haven't had the heart. The "other" guy never made it here. The roads were icy, he lost control... well, he's still in a coma. :(

But I appriciate everything. Thanks.