Official Community Forums Home

I Find It Hard To Believe...

JnJ524

I don't think I have a "fetish", per say, but I do like seeing a nice pair of legs in sexy thigh-high boots. I don't like naked feet though. Just not my thing. I can't wear high heels that are pointy. I'm not that graceful.

• Members

Oh.. Anton loves my feet. Seeing them in fishnets and heels. or barefoot with polished toes. He loves to give me foot rubs and really loves to bite, lick, suck on them while we are having sex. He will put my feet up on his shoulders and just go to town! Drives me crazy too until it tickles..

He says he doesnt get the whole foot sex stuff tho. you know the foot jobs or foot fucks. so we have never done those.

that's my #1 fetish... female feet! I add that in with a pantyhose/nylon fetish and you have a recipe for some hot lovin' ;)

I don't really care for the "shoe" aspect though and actually get turned off when I see women wearing shoes of any kind in bed.

• Members

Not into feet a great deal, but panties is my fetish. Seeing them, smelling them, masterbating with them. It all comes from a really good early experience when I was sexually learning. I know most men are turned on by them but it really does it for me! Not just the sexy or thongs etc but the everyday full coverage type. Do women really understand when a "panty peek" happens what it does to some men?

• Members
Not into feet a great deal, but panties is my fetish. Seeing them, smelling them, masterbating with them. It all comes from a really good early experience when I was sexually learning. I know most men are turned on by them but it really does it for me! Not just the sexy or thongs etc but the everyday full coverage type. Do women really understand when a "panty peek" happens what it does to some men?

I trying to explain that to my wife, it part of the reason I have a thing for mini skirts. She wont wear them as much as I beg and the few times she did she didnt have them on for more then ten minutes before I was all over here and deep inside her. I do have a pee fetish and she dosn't miind that at all. I wish she had feet that turn me on but she dosn't however I had a girlfriend years ago that I like to suck her toes and she had no problems with it.

Glenn

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have just recently noticed that I have a desire for my toes to be suckled and licked at, but I don't know if I would call it a fetish. I'm having a hard time trying to convince my husband to do this to me, but he sometimes will sneak in a quick lick right after I have hopped out the shower. I think it's more of a cleanliness thing for him, since I am more than likely seen walking around outside without shoes.. and I don't blame him for that at all!

• Members

I really more have a question on fetishes. Before I moved in with my hubby I spent the night one night. We got busy that night and then next day he let me sleep in while he went to work. I was kind of curious as to what size condom he wore-on the larger side-so I looked in the night stand where he got the condom from the night before...and lone behold there was 2 magazines in there. One was just a standard naughty one.....and the other one was a foot and leg fetish one. So I started wondering is he had a foot and leg fetish. I thought it was rather kinky since I have a fetish of my own. I didn't want to tell him that I found it because I didn't want him to think I was snooping or I would make him really embarassed. About a month went by and I decided to tell him that I found it. I started by saying that I had wondered what size condom he wore and so on. Well, then I told him that I had a fetish and I wasn't going to tell him what it was until he told me if he had one. Well, he finally told me that the magazine he got for positions...and yeah he had used some of them during our sack sessions....and he said that he doesn't have a fetish. Well, I don't believe him.

This is for all the guys out there....if this happened to you and you really did have that fetish would you admit it?

Please let me know because I still think he has one....he has sucked my toe during sex and things like that, that make me think he is hiding it from me and just doen't want to admit it.

We are really open about everything and have such a great sex life. But this still hangs in the back of my head wondering if he has a fetish....

• Members

As someone who has much trust for his wife, I have to be honest and say that I would be very cautious about revealing a fetish. It is my own little block in my head, but I understand many men have the same issue. I don't like the idea of being judged and as such would rather not put myself out there...especially when the normal sex (if you can call mind blowing sex normal) is so great and I wouldn't want anything to mess that up.

Randy.