Official Community Forums Home

In Need Of Creativity...

• Members

I recently had knee surgery and, according to the doc, it will be a very long time before I should try kneel for any activity (I try to fudge it every now & then, but the pain is nearly unbearable & causes additional pain for days afterwards). Thank goodness for my boyfriend, as he has been patient with me, but I have noticed that he is asking more regularly for me to be on top, as this is one of our favorite positions. Does anyone have suggestions about ways we may be able to alter the position without putting any weight on my knees? I want to keep him happy and be pain-free -- besides, I miss the position, too!

• Members

Cradle: Both sitting up with legs wrapped around each other

What about this one? You wouldn't be putting any real pressure on your knee. You could figure out a way to get comfortable on whichever knee is out of commission. Believe me, as a person who is confined to a chair, this can be tricky to figure out if we want to go different.

I'm glad you came here for some suggestions. And there have been a few good ones already. It says a lot that you're willing to do this for him, however, you should point out to HIM that you are recovering from knee surgery, so, long term recouping should be your ultimate goal. DO NOT push your knee into doing things you KNOW you shouldn't be doing. Momentary gratification is NOT worth a lifetime of issues that this can cause. He may not know that he's doing it, so, you need to tell him that he's being inconsiderate of your health, and that, he can, and will, survive not getting his way until you're all healed up.

I'm sorry if that came off a bit harsh. But I really get frustrated when people push and push their SO's, knowing that there's something physically wrong, and that, in doing so, could hinder up the healing process. Keeping your SO's happy is important, but you only get ONE body, so, until that heals, HE should be doing EVERYTHING to make you feel more comfortable, happy, and pain free.

That said, why not try him sitting on a chair, or on the edge of the bed, where you can put your knee in a comfortable position, using your other leg to brace.

Take care of YOU!

• Members

I'm glad you came here for some suggestions. And there have been a few good ones already. It says a lot that you're willing to do this for him, however, you should point out to HIM that you are recovering from knee surgery, so, long term recouping should be your ultimate goal. DO NOT push your knee into doing things you KNOW you shouldn't be doing. Momentary gratification is NOT worth a lifetime of issues that this can cause. He may not know that he's doing it, so, you need to tell him that he's being inconsiderate of your health, and that, he can, and will, survive not getting his way until you're all healed up.

I'm sorry if that came off a bit harsh. But I really get frustrated when people push and push their SO's, knowing that there's something physically wrong, and that, in doing so, could hinder up the healing process. Keeping your SO's happy is important, but you only get ONE body, so, until that heals, HE should be doing EVERYTHING to make you feel more comfortable, happy, and pain free.

That said, why not try him sitting on a chair, or on the edge of the bed, where you can put your knee in a comfortable position, using your other leg to brace.

Take care of YOU!

I agree with Tyger here

• Members

I also agree with Tyger. When we were trying to get pregnant with our last child, my husband had major knee surgery. I just told him to lie back and enjoy. I did all the work, and he stayed away from anything that even moved his knee.

Your knee will get better if you take care of it. Then you can play the way you would like.

• Members

Thank you all for your input! Sounds like I'm going to have some fun tonite...

Tyger: I appreciate your concern! I think he mostly forgets that it causes pain, especially because my knee rarely hurts until I kneel. That and I'm stubborn and am determined to be back to normal again! :)

• Members

I HAVE TWO.

1. HE LIES FLAT ON HIS BACK AND YOU GET ON TOP. GO ALL THE WAY DOWN ON HIM UNTIL YOUR BOTTOM IS RESTING ON HIS THIGHS. FROM THERE, LET HIM PUSH YOU AND PULL YOU BACK AND FORTH. THIS PUSHES YOUR BODY DOWN BACK AND FORTH OVER HIS G-SPOT.

2. YOU GET ON TOP AND BARELY STICK THE HEAD IN AND THEN LEAN FORWARD AND KISS, LICK OR LET HIM SUCK ON YOUR TITTIES. YOU PRETTY MUCH STAY IN POSITION, ARCH YOUR BACK A LITTLE, AND LET HIM HAVE AT IT. HE WILL CONTROL FOR THE MOST PART HOW MUCH OF HIS COCK YOU RECIEVE, BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS TEMPT HIM TO GIVE YOU MORE WHEN YOU WANT IT BY SLIDING DOWN ON IT A BIT MORE TO A LEVEL OF COMFORT FOR YOU.

TRUST ME, THESE DO WORK. I HAD A CAR ACCIDENT IN 1997 WHERE I CRACKED MY NECK IN TWO PLACES AND HAD A T6,7,8 FRACTURE OF THE SPINE.(BROKEN BACK). I'VE ALWAYS HAD A VERY STRONG SEXUAL APPETITE AND ONCE I BEGAN GETTING MOBILE AGAIN, I TOO HAD TO FIND NEW WAYS. IT'LL BE BETTER BEFORE YA KNOW IT, AND LOOK, YOU MAY FIND A POSITION YOU TRULY ENJOY THROUGH THIS EXPERIENCE!

ANOTHER OPTION IS THIS: TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT THE PAIN YOUR HAVING AND TRY TO EXPLAIN YOUR PROBLEM. MAYBE HE CAN GIVE YOU SOME PAIN MEDS TO TAKE TO KNOCK THE EDGE OFF A LITTLE. ANOTHER SUGGESTION IS TO TALK TO YOUR PT.MAYBE YOUR PT (PHYS. THERAPIST) CAN ALSO TELL YOU SOME THINGS TO TRY. (THEY GET THESE QUESTIONS A LOT ! I PROMISE YOU WON'T BE THE FIRST OR LAST TO ASK!). ALSO, BE SURE AND EXERCISE THAT KNEE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. IF NOT, YOU COULD CAUSE MORE DAMAGE AND ANYTIME ANY PART OF OUR BODY HAS BEEN THROUGH AN OPERATION, THERE IS NOTHING BETTER FOR IT THAN EXERCISING IT. HOPE THESE IDEAS HELP A LITTLE.