Official Community Forums Home

How About Offering A Male Masturbator?

Tyger

• Members

OMG, I am so excited I can hardly stand it.

• Members

Thanks Rob!! I will for sure be ordering one of those babys for my SO. Im excitied. I also agree that there should be more men products offered. I think its a great idea

• 2 weeks later...

This male toy is coming soon, tomorrow, maybe? I am not 100% settled on the date but I will finalize this tomorrow morning and I think tomorrow will be the day. If the response is good I will look to add more male freebies in the future.

Rob

Here is the masturbator that we will be giving away. Tight Male Masturbator

**this is NOT the link to use to get this free. look for the link in your email or on the home page.

• Members
This male toy is coming soon, tomorrow, maybe? I am not 100% settled on the date but I will finalize this tomorrow morning and I think tomorrow will be the day. If the response is good I will look to add more male freebies in the future.

Rob

Here is the masturbator that we will be giving away. Tight Male Masturbator

**this is NOT the link to use to get this free. look for the link in your email or on the home page.

Is there a limit as to how many we can order? I have lots of lonely friends and I'm only one girl. lol

Is there a limit as to how many we can order? I have lots of lonely friends and I'm only one girl. lol

lol. we limit one per order. :)

• Members

Already have one on the way.

How very cool!!

You crack me up!

I will be in search of another toy for the boys! Hopefully we will see something up in the next 3-5 weeks.

Rob

Excellent! Thanks for taking care of our boys, Rob! :)

• Members

You fuys move quick. I got the tracking like 2 hours after.....love it.

• Members

Thanks! Just ordered one (and a few other goodies...) and can't wait to see how my boyfriend likes it! If they're going this fast, then I'm glad I came back and checked again tonight, I'd hate to have missed this one.

SO my friend just got a new job and this is his congrats gift! Thank Rob! Oh and no one spill the beans on teh surprise gift!

What a great gift! The surprise is just a little something extra and we are actually using a few different items. If the feedback is good on the surprises we will look to add these little extras again in the future.

Thanks! Just ordered one (and a few other goodies...) and can't wait to see how my boyfriend likes it! If they're going this fast, then I'm glad I came back and checked again tonight, I'd hate to have missed this one.

Wow, thanks!

Glad I got mine....since they're going so fast. I added on the tootimid gel for a buck too. The wife wanted MORE coochy cream. I think she's ready to buy stock in Coochy cream.

Yes, Coochy cream is a great product. I actually use it to shave my face. I just acquired more male masturbators but it is the jelly version. They should hit our warehouse on Thursday. **UPDATE: They will not hit out warehouse until next Wednesday. Sorry!

• Members
Yes, Coochy cream is a great product. I actually use it to shave my face. I just acquired more male masturbators but it is the jelly version. They should hit our warehouse on Thursday. **UPDATE: They will not hit out warehouse until next Wednesday. Sorry!

Ok I will patiently wait.

* giggles at coochie face cream * :D

• Members
Ok, another update. I was able to get a shipment to arrive at our warehouse on Thursday! Yippee!

You know.. you are the man.

• Members

Ok I ordered. YAY me! Along with a beeeyootiful leopard print bullet and a bit smaller plug :lol: