Official Community Forums Home

How About Offering A Male Masturbator?

Tyger

Yeah, I know, sex toys are geared more towards women, but, as we all know, there are more and more men out there that really WANT to try sex toys. And I don't mean cockrings either. :P

• Members

I agree with you Tyger.

I have to ask though, do you think it would change the feel and look of the site if more were offered? It's really geared towards women, so would having things like blowup dolls make women more bashful about ordering?

Anyone have thoughts on this?

TooTimid HAS a blow up doll.......Luvana Doll

I'm not saying that they offer a blow up doll for a freebie or anything, but a good, beginner's male masturbator. Maybe encouraged to get as a gift for the woman's SO, or male customers looking for something for THEM. We've heard several men complain that they feel left out.

• Members

I see your point Tyger. Not to mention, talk about sparking up a relationship a bit when you get to give your SO a toy. Growl!

• Members

i think male toys are wonderfull! i have bought my hubby 2 masterbating sleves( and some other stuff) and we love them.thay are fun to use together or i can use them on him if i am not in the mood or what ever. toys are normaly geared towards wemon and the men kinda get left out. so when i get him a new some thing he gets excited just knowing that I got some thing for HIM. some times i think men get the short end of the stick when it comes to sex. us ladies get all these cool toys and can have many , many O's at a time . we are the lucky ones! so any way i try to spice things up for him as much as i can and the toys are a wonderfull way to do so .

• Members

My quick two thoughts on this....

1. This isn't a site just for women, so seeing a toy offered for men once in a while might spice-up order boxes for single guys or couples buying together;

2. You never know until you try it. :)

I think it's a good idea and would be curious to hear how well it does after one or two boy toys were offered!

It was nice (as usual) to hear from iha -- it'd be nice to hear other male opinions, too. Anyone.... ?

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I have had to male toys and after you play around awhile and find out just how to use them they can be a lot of fun and fell great to. I have also wondered why no boy toys have been offered I sure would take advantage of it.

• Members

I think a variety of cock rings might meet both criteria....its not an exclusive "male-only" toy, but it is made for the male, and can increase his pleasure...

• Members

I don't know that this site is geared more for women, if that were the case many of us guys wouldn't be here. I believe that the adult toy industry as a whole is geared towards women.

• Members

Personally, I think offering a beginner sleeve would be a great idea. My boyfriend has been toying with the idea of buying one for a while, but he won't let me buy him one because he's worried he won't like it and will have "wasted" my money, as he puts it. Offering one as the weekly freebie would be a great way for guys to figure out if they even like masturbators. I'm sure TT would end up with more guy customers who were too timid to order their first guy-geared toy before. ;)

• Members

Oh please, oh please oh please oh PLEASE offer a sleeve! I have been dying to try one on someone.

Oh please, oh please oh please oh PLEASE offer a sleeve! I have been dying to try one on someone.

one is coming soon, I promise!

• Members

I would love to see a lot more male toys as well. I picked up some sleeves else where (sorry tt) and love them. Kim and I played with them this past weekend and it was great, of course there is no substitute for her but that is not the point. I got Jesse's futurotic stroker trio and with the right amount of astroglide they feel pretty nice although the trio is unnecessary. as the only difference between them is what the opening looks like. well at least I have two more when we wear one out :D

• Members

I was having the same thought today. I noticed that there are a lot of married people on this site. While I do agree that many times these sites are geared towards women, why shouldn't the men have some fun too? Guys like seeing the toys come in for the gals (like the holiday season all year!!) but I think that the role would be just as fun if reversed. Sleeves would be a nice start! :):P:rolleyes:

• Members

How About Offering A Male Masturbator? > Here we are!! LOL! > "one is coming soon, I promise!" quote from Rob!

• Members

WOO HOO... I surely hope I check my emails that day! My hubby and I have been talking about getting him one of those, but he wants to try one out first...

• Members

W00t, I can't wait :)

• Members

my SO also says that he doesnt need one cuz thats what i'm for. Silly. But what about those days when I have my monthly...I don't like having sex when I got that...so that would be the perfect time for him to use one...but no. I just think he is embarassed even though we have a fairly open relationship...and have sex A LOT...but that doesn't mean he might need a little extra once in awhile...

• Members

True that Poon, but you guys are missing the point, us girls love to see the guys getting off, and using a toy, well that's hot too!

• Members

I think there is nothing hotter than watching my husbands face when he comes. It's almost like an agonizing look, then one of total bliss. I love watching him. Nothing is hotter imo.

UPDATE:

The male masturbation sleeves arrived at our warehouse. We will get the pictures up next week and look to offer this sometime in June. If the demand is strong enought we will continue to offer these types of products for men.

Rob