Official Community Forums Home

Its My Birthday Coming Up Soon...

Shypuppy

• Members

I asked my husband if he bought me a gift yet...he told me this yes..I got u a septic tank.

I know he is kidding but if he bought me a tiolet or something along those lines..any divorse lawyer out there who'd

represent me pro bono?

LOL I've already forwarned my hubby that if he EVER got me a household appliance for Christmas or b-day, without me specifically saying I wouldn't mind having that for a special occassion, I'd divorce his ass. Seriously, I HAVE warned him that if he wanted mto keep my happy, NOT to get me appliances. Cuz, for me, the few times of year where I am allowed to think of myself, should be my b-day, and I think Christmas is about kids and fun...not helpful appliances. :P

• Members

:lol:My husband knows that is he ever bought me any type of household appliance he better run away. :P I told him that many years ago not long after we were married. My birthday is MY DAY, and his birthday is his. I didn't threaten to divorce him but .... I did tell him that I would punish him in a way he wouldn't like. He has never tested that. :D Christmas I agree with Tyger on that is for the kids. Happy Birthday in advance!!!!

• Members

I just had a bday (yay me lol) & my absolutely fabulous husband got me a Tippmann A-5, complete with remote line, 20 inch barrel, scope with offset & adjustable stock!! He wanted to get me a matching gile suit to go with my new 'sniper rifle' but was kinda worried that I wouldn't like my present to begin with. Such a crazy man lmao Once he heard how thrilled I was with my present he was proud to wave around his bragging rights to all his buddies down range.

It wasn't a 'sweet' or typical present, thats is why I think he was worried. But really, if you know me, you know I am in love with stuff like that!!

BTW. For those of you who don't know or may be worried LMAO a Tippmann A-5 is a high end paintball marker

Guess my point is that it takes all kinds....& get your SO something they would love to have, but never get for themselves!!

• Members

LOL

If he gives you a setptic tank as a gift, look at it this way, at least he is thinking of your ultimate comfort.

Lets face it, NO ONE wants to live with a cracked or leaking tank.

This would not be a very thoughtful or practical gift if you have a sewer system.

Perhaps he bought you a new house and a new tank to go with it?

THAT would be a heck of a gift LOL

Enoy your bday.

• Members

First Happy belated to FV, and the same for the impending for shypuppy! WW does have an unusual but very valid point in what she says here. If he actually thinks a septic tank is a gift to give for a special occasion then he is a TURD! I've learned through the mistakes of others that giving a gift that is intended to make their typical tasks easier is BULLSHIT! You should have done that just because it is available. Give a woman a vacuum cleaner as a gift and I promise you the vacuum will be the only sexual partner you have for quite some time. I totally agree with Tyger that Xmas is all about the kids. Just another day when they try to market everything to get the money out of our ass-pockets. Just another hint for those men who haven't figured it out yet, a woman is always having her 18th birthday and it doesn't matter how many years of experience she has had. ALWAYS 18!!!!!!!!!!!