Official Community Forums Home

Introducing Myself

123NotIt

• Members

Hi there. I'm new here. I'm a chronic lurker on other boards that I belong to, so coming out of lurkdom to say hello is terrifying! ;)

I found tootimid.com last weekend after growing tired of holding in the batteries of my much-loved Pearl Diver and deciding it was time for a new toy. I'm amazed at the great customer service, the free stuff, and I'm thrilled with all of the information on here! It's absolutely awesome, and even though I'm nearly 30, a lot of the info is brand-new to me. (I got a late start on my sexuality.) I'm looking forward to continuing to learn more, and to getting to know some of you.

Cheers,

Jess

• Members

Jess,

Welcome to the forum. I am like you I got a late start. I am 33 and have only been now with 2 men. One I was with for 8 years up until this past November. Everyone is great if you have questions or advice on subjects. Jump in and have fun.

Kelly

• Members

Welcome to the forum and you really have nothing to worry about. Most of the members here won't bite unless you ask them too. ;) Feel free to divulge as much or as little information as you are comfortable doing. Remember, just as you can learn much here, your experiences could help others too so if you decide to post it will only enrich the site and expand the wall of knowledge this site provides. Once again, welcome and have fun.

Thurisas.

• Members

Welcome to TooTimid! It is scary to come out of lurkdom, but it is kind of fun once you start. I'm glad you found the site---it's pretty incredible!

• Members

Welcome Jess. Hope to see you posting as you feel comfortable and learning all you can!

Welcome to the site and the forum! I love this place! It's the only one of its kind, that I've found, which is refreshing, as well as rare, on the growing WWW! So, I hope you enjoy the info, toys, and learn something new everyday!