Official Community Forums Home

Hello I'm New

Judy_2

• Members

I wasnt sure about registering but got up the nerve to do it because there is no one I can really talk to about these kind of things.

One of the hardest things to do on a site like this is to actually PUT your name in! So, congrats on the first step! I hope as you read, you'll become more comfortable, ask questions, and share your experiences! Welcome!

• Members

Welcome to the site and please feel free to contribute in any way you feel comfortable. The questions you ask could be the exact question someone else needs to improve their own situation. Hopefully you've seen we're all pretty harmless here and just want to help out. So, like the others said, the hard part is over and it gets easier with each new post. I'm one of the most shy people you could meet, and look at me, I've posted tons of times.

Thurisas.

• Members

Thanks for the welcome, but Judy is not really my name there are a select few who actually know it, reason is that there are not many who can pronounce it, so the easiest thing I do is to say I'm Judy. My name is something similar to the Angel - Uriel.

• Members

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

• Members

After that first step the rest is easy. Ask away and answer where you feel you can help others.