Official Community Forums Home

We Love It!

marriedman793

My wife and I both love anal...when the time is right. Since I had a vessectomy about 2 yrs ago we have not had condoms in the house, so I have not used one in all that time. We do not do it all the time, but that really doesn't matter. I have some concerns about this. When we do it, not only am I not using a condom we do ass 2 pussy, ass 2 mouth and I eat her ass and switch between eating her ass and pussy. We know it's dangerous, but neither of us has yet had any problems and we have really good health care coverage, so I'm not sure I care???

Anyone else out there not take precautions? Had or not had any problems?

Thanks

-J

• Members

Uhhhh, If I were you I would NOT cross contaminate between the ass and pussy and ass and mouth. You can go from pussy to ass but not back and definitely not from ass to mouth. It is very dangerous to get some of that bacteria into your pussy or into your mouth. I doubt you are concerned about diseases, as long as you are only with each other, but I would most definitely be concerned about the cross contamination of bacteria. There can be some nasty infections that can occur if the rectal bacteria gets into the vaginal canal. Think about it, as little girls we are taught to even wipe our butts from front to back to protect from that bacteria, so why would you want to put it directly in there, and way up there I might add!

I would NOT do this anymore. Your wife could get very ill from this practice. I don't even suggest cross contaminate use of toys. Some you use for anal, some for vaginal. Always clean them well after every use. This is just common sense.

I am sorry to be so harsh sounding, but I would most definitely be careful with this practice, and change so that you are either showering in between the anal and vaginal play, or only go from vaginal to anal.

Good Luck!

Mikayla :huh:

I'm well aware of the consequences...I ask because she wants what she wants when she wants it and nothing is going to delay it. I'm more interested in probabilities...what is our likelyhood of risk after all this time without problems. Yes, I am concerned, but a bit trapped.

• Members

Um.....does the phrase "preventive medicinal measures" mean anything?? Apparently not. And by the time you find that there is an infection, it could be too late. Systemic infections can travel to the heart in a VERY short period of time and you could be deathly ill before even realizing how bad off you are.

You could have Strep throat or mono and not know it and pass that along to your partner from oral sex? "Good health coverage" won't do JACK if you're on life support from an infection because of carelessness.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Um.....does the phrase "preventive medicinal measures" mean anything?? Apparently not. And by the time you find that there is an infection, it could be too late. Systemic infections can travel to the heart in a VERY short period of time and you could be deathly ill before even realizing how bad off you are.

You could have Strep throat or mono and not know it and pass that along to your partner from oral sex? "Good health coverage" won't do JACK if you're on life support from an infection because of carelessness.

Yeah..............

• Members

Anal sex = good.

Unclean anal sex= serious problems.

Just because your wife wants it when she wants it doesn't mean that you have to play dirty. Anal sex--either through intercourse or play with toys--should always be done with your health in mind. Bacteria and parasites feed on and grow in fecal matter and no matter how clean you think you are, you're not so clean that you can continue in the matter that you are.

Invest in some condoms and some dental dams if you insist on switching between anal and mouth and/or vagina. It might take some of the spontaneity out of your sexual romps but it'll also keep you out of the doctor's office!

Jen