Official Community Forums Home

Oral Delight

dscn

• Members

Hey guys my wife just came home from Burmuda where she went to visit her friend so I was home alone all week and yes I was a good boy. So she came back today and brought with her back her monthly visitor with just suck :o but she gave me some great oral which she did some thing she had not done before she usually closes her eyes so I have being asking to open so she did it and man it was so great :D:D:D:D:D I know it sounds like nothing important but it was such a turn on for me and for her that she sees how much i love it when she gives me head. I could see how turned on she was to see me get off from her sucking me off. Man I love my wife she is the greatest and yeah I missed her lots when she was gone when she came back I had flowers waiting for her and the whole house was spotless I am proud of my self. This is not a one time thing we do split the chores in half. So that's my news B)

• Members

That's so cool. :D

Coming home to a clean house and flowers shows her that you have been thinking about her and planning for her return. No wonder she wanted to do something special for you. Sometimes it is good to remember a request and save it up for later rather than do it straight away.

Enjoy!

Good for you!! What a wonderful way to have her come home!! Clean house for her, AND a blow job for you! Rewards all around!!

• Members

What a nice hubby! I know to many people the eyes open thing can seem so minute, but it really isn't - the connection you get it wonderful!