Official Community Forums Home

Bullets As Toys

I may sound very nieve yet I have no idea of the use/function of bullets. My ex-wife enjoyed vibrators and dildos yet we never knew of bullets. I would consider one for my fiance but don't quite know enough about them. Ladies; if you've used one could you tell me your pleasure or displeasure? I think it would be great fun to have a remote control which I could be holding while my fiance and I are out and about. That way I may give her a bit of a thrill when she is least expecting it. I'm not certain if the bullet can be placed in the vagina or if it is simply used as an exterior vibrator type toy.

• Members

I love my bullets for clitoral and nipple stimulation.. Those little guys sure pack powerful vibrations. I always keep on in my vehicle just in case I want to entertain hubby on road trips. Like ThorsNymph said, just don't keep it on the clit for a long time because it will numb it after a lil while. My hubby enjoys it too when I place it inside of me when we are having hot sex. He loves the feeling too. I love the remote idea as well. It could quite interesting when out and about in public. Just make sure it's not too loud. lol

cplforfun2

I may sound very nieve yet I have no idea of the use/function of bullets. My ex-wife enjoyed vibrators and dildos yet we never knew of bullets. I would consider one for my fiance but don't quite know enough about them. Ladies; if you've used one could you tell me your pleasure or displeasure? I think it would be great fun to have a remote control which I could be holding while my fiance and I are out and about. That way I may give her a bit of a thrill when she is least expecting it. I'm not certain if the bullet can be placed in the vagina or if it is simply used as an exterior vibrator type toy.

I love my bullet! I agree with Nymph other than genitals you can use it for a gentle massage of the neck, hands, shoulders, whatever. I reeeealllly love it in foreplay on my clit and in my pussy. Hubby will pull it out of my pussy, rub it on my nipples and then lick my juices off my nipples...delightful. It is indeed earth shaking when we leave it in my pussy and I am on top. It hits my g-spot and feels awesome for him too. Or you can wedge it between you, so it is touching her clit while you make love.

Buy one for goodness sake! You won't be sorry.

Bullets/eggs are one of the most popular sex toys out there. Many can be inserted, all of them are for more direct and stronger stimulation, whether it's on nipples, clit, balls, or wherever else you want to be stimulated. Plus, they're so easy, inexpensive, rugged, and not inimidating. They come in a variety of shapes, sizes, colors, remote options, and well, the list is almost endless!!! I'd recommend typing in Bullets up at the Product Search, and see which ones look of interest to you both. Many have reviews to go along with them, from everyday people such as myself, and many others, that are just like you! Some have been winners, other's not so much.

• Members

Love my bullets! :D

You don't sound nieve, but sound very interesting..Your fiance must be very lucky to have a man that wants to give her a thrill like you do..Are you for real? I am single and looking..Love a man that wants fun..Let me know your status :rolleyes:

quote name='lwl4u2' date='Mar 18 2008, 11:20 AM' post='38582']

• Members

Andrea1,

I think maybe his fiance might have something to say about that. ;) Just so you know, this board is a place to gather information and advice as well as share experiences. It isn't a dating board and this mistake is a common one so please, don't feel bad. Now, this isn't to say you couldn't find love here, but it would likely be through a budding friendship first. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them and if you have any experiences to share please feel free to share them. We have quite the wall of knowledge going here and every person on the board is a building block. Hope to see you participate soon.

Randy

• Members

I love my bullets. They are very easy to use and can be used in alot of different ways, clitoral stimulation, balls, nipples all over the body stimulation. Most are actually very quiet and not intimidating at all. They are one of our favorite toys. Alot of people thing they are just for women let me assure you they aren't a while back I thought that I got careless with one of my toys since it was no where to be found, come to find out my hubby took my favorite bullet to work and broke it, lets say he was vibrating his balls all day. :lol: and burned the motor up.

LOVE LOVE LOVE my bullets!!!

• Members

Bullets are one of our favorites too. Hubby loves stimulating my nipples and clit with it, and we use it during intercourse. I always orgasm easily with the bullet and we both fall asleep totally satisfied. My husband makes sure we buy batteries by the brick so we always have fresh ones in our bedside table.

My husband doesn't use them on himself much, mostly on me or I use it.

Love my bullets too!

• Members

We love our vibrating egg. My wife inserts it in her vagina and then I put my dick in and we fuck with it vibrating inside. Really wild orgasms for both of us. We also use it on her clitoris and on my penis. We also use it externally during intercourse. She will hold it do that it vibrates her clitoris and my penis at the same time. Reall intense orgasms.