Official Community Forums Home

Anal Sex

• Members

Anal SexI never had anal sex before, however would like to try it. Tell me is it better to start with a small toy or go for it and have my partner the first time? What kind of orgasm could you possibly have analy?? I would like as much information as possible. Thanks....

• Members

Please read through the Anal Sex section as well as all the information under the Sex Education tab up above. There are many good articles and bits of information in both places to help you along.

Three of the most important things I can say are:

1. Use lots of lube!! If you think you have enough, PUT ON MORE. With anal sex, there is NO SUCH THING as too much lube.

2. Communication.

There's communication between the two partners: if he's going too fast, TELL HIM to slow down or stop for a moment/all together.

There's also communication between your body and you: if you start to hurt yourself, it means you need to take it a little slower. Some people recommend using products to "numb" the anal opening, to make it easier for the receiver, but I personally do not recommend this. If you're hurting yourself, you need to know it so you can take action. Action might be stopping or getting a smaller toy to build up to a penis size/larger toy size.

3. Take it slow and easy. Like I said above, start with a smaller/more slender toy. Two I highly recommend are the E-Glass Petite Plug and the My First Butt Plug. I've used both, loved both, and wrote reviews for both (available at those links). Once you're comfortable with the size of a smaller toy, if you want to move up to a larger size, it'll be easier than just jumping into the larger size.

Remember also to only use toys for anal sex that are MEANT for anal sex. Most anal toys have either a flat base or a retrieval string, so the toy doesn't get inserted too far. There's a lot of great information regarding anal sex on this site, so please, before venturing forth, if you have questions, read through and get them answered.

I love the feeling of having a plug in my tush while my husband is in me vaginally. Add a bullet to my clit and it's the best feeling ever! Good luck, stay safe and have fun!

Valntyn, I couldn't have said anything more!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Do you/can you orgasm rectally? Is it just the sensation of double penetration (with dildo) that increases the intensity of ones vaginal orgasm?; or is this another aspect of foreplay- feels good / no orgasm. Do any of you know if the sensation for the man is different? As you can tell I'm a bit insecure about all of this, so I need more info to get comfortable with it. Any and all your help is very much appreciated!!!

• Members

My suggestion would be for you to control the level penetration as well as the speed of it. Take it slow and easy. I would definately recommend some type of lube as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Do you/can you orgasm rectally? Is it just the sensation of double penetration (with dildo) that increases the intensity of ones vaginal orgasm?; or is this another aspect of foreplay- feels good / no orgasm. Do any of you know if the sensation for the man is different? As you can tell I'm a bit insecure about all of this, so I need more info to get comfortable with it. Any and all your help is very much appreciated!!!

Yes I do have orgasms by anal,sometimes without stimlation to my clit or dp [finger in vagina].Most of the ladies advice is true.Slower the better.We always start with foreplay and then to vaginal in the doggie style.He keeps a frim grip on my cheeks while spreading them.He then starts teasing my little bum.When he sees it is starting to open[i call it welcoming] ,he inserts my butt plug,which is a very small one.After some great vaginal sex he removes the plug and inserts his penis,just the head and withdraw it out and then inserts it again,sometimes a little popping noise,then little by little he inserts more,with slow thrusts.Then he completely withdraw it and slowly inserts all of him.Using my breathing techs I tighten my abdomen and can grip and hold him like two dogs stuck.Breathing out he withdraws just a little and this always gives me a great orgasm throughout my whole body,usually followed by a vaginal ejcaulation.He says when I grip him it is like when I deepthroat him [firm suction].I have a very small anus but can take all of him[7-1/2] inches.Sometimes after a little spanking fun he just goes for it, as you say.There is some pain at first but it then turns into pleasure.Hope this helps.Oral

• Members
Yes I do have orgasms by anal,sometimes without stimlation to my clit or dp [finger in vagina].Most of the ladies advice is true.Slower the better.We always start with foreplay and then to vaginal in the doggie style.He keeps a frim grip on my cheeks while spreading them.He then starts teasing my little bum.When he sees it is starting to open[i call it welcoming] ,he inserts my butt plug,which is a very small one.After some great vaginal sex he removes the plug and inserts his penis,just the head and withdraw it out and then inserts it again,sometimes a little popping noise,then little by little he inserts more,with slow thrusts.Then he completely withdraw it and slowly inserts all of him.Using my breathing techs I tighten my abdomen and can grip and hold him like two dogs stuck.Breathing out he withdraws just a little and this always gives me a great orgasm throughout my whole body,usually followed by a vaginal ejcaulation.He says when I grip him it is like when I deepthroat him [firm suction].I have a very small anus but can take all of him[7-1/2] inches.Sometimes after a little spanking fun he just goes for it, as you say.There is some pain at first but it then turns into pleasure.Hope this helps.Oral

Thank you so much. i still am a little doubtful, but made some progress with finger insertions. working my way up to it.

are tthe breathing tech on the ed site?

• Members
Thank you so much. i still am a little doubtful, but made some progress with finger insertions. working my way up to it.

are tthe breathing tech on the ed site?

My husband got me to practice yoga.There is a tantra yoga that is about sex[books,videos,web sites,courses,work shops which are expensive].Don't be fooled by these goddess who advertise,although some are for real.Tantra teaches you your inner spirit,how to have body orgasms and being in touch with your body.This great for men as well teaching them to control their orgasm.My husband is a pure example.He feels orgasms without ejcaulating.A man who had many prostate infections when he was younger.Since he practiced yoga tantra with prostate massage he has none.He is not bi and has never had sex with a man.For me I become totally relaxed,aroused and it seems that it open all the doors to total satisfaction.I do enjoy a smaller object[finger or pocket vib],but when we connect through breathing,eye contact and touch it is easy to acept his whole penis in my rectum.The orgasms are wonderful and my body shakes with pleasure.Do not believe all you read.They talk about cum worship.I worship my husband's cum because I love him and oral is my fetish.I did not learn that from tantra.And I guess there are many ed courses in anal sex.Have fun exploring.Oral

• Members
My husband got me to practice yoga.There is a tantra yoga that is about sex[books,videos,web sites,courses,work shops which are expensive].Don't be fooled by these goddess who advertise,although some are for real.Tantra teaches you your inner spirit,how to have body orgasms and being in touch with your body.This great for men as well teaching them to control their orgasm.My husband is a pure example.He feels orgasms without ejcaulating.A man who had many prostate infections when he was younger.Since he practiced yoga tantra with prostate massage he has none.He is not bi and has never had sex with a man.For me I become totally relaxed,aroused and it seems that it open all the doors to total satisfaction.I do enjoy a smaller object[finger or pocket vib],but when we connect through breathing,eye contact and touch it is easy to acept his whole penis in my rectum.The orgasms are wonderful and my body shakes with pleasure.Do not believe all you read.They talk about cum worship.I worship my husband's cum because I love him and oral is my fetish.I did not learn that from tantra.And I guess there are many ed courses in anal sex.Have fun exploring.Oral

thanks, did you purchase the video or just go to the workshop. I know I wont go to a workshop, but learning it together with my husband would be nice

• Members

I live in the bible belt so therre are no sex workshops of any kind here...that I have heard of, anyway. The only time I was able to have an orgasm by anal was with a vibrator and it was truly amazing. The vibrator was small enough it wasn't painful and the vibrations were fabulous.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I too am new to this and looking for advice/info/ect...

I'm waiting to experiement more with DH and this has been a topic of discussion.

Has anyone heard that anal sex can weaken the muscles of the anus? Thats what I'm scared of...

• Members
I too am new to this and looking for advice/info/ect...

I'm waiting to experiement more with DH and this has been a topic of discussion.

Has anyone heard that anal sex can weaken the muscles of the anus? Thats what I'm scared of...

First off welcome to the board.

As for your concerns there are a lot of informative post in the Anal Avenue threads that will give you lots of information and suggestions for anal play.

My opinion is that unless you are inserting very large objects on a regular basis there is little to no chance of weakening your sphincter muscles. Go slow and start small with fingers and small toys and then work your way up to bigger items up and including hubby. You'll read everywhere here to use lots and lots of a good lube. There is no such ting as using too much.

Just have fun with your new adventures and feel free to ask anything you want to. Someone here will have the info your are looking for.

Man

• Members

Thanks for the advice. We are up to plugs now, but I'm just scared to take that final plunge into the "real deal" although DH eagerly awaits it! I've read all the good articles on the Avenue, just hoping that its not as hard as I'm thinking it will be.

• Members
Thanks for the advice. We are up to plugs now, but I'm just scared to take that final plunge into the "real deal" although DH eagerly awaits it! I've read all the good articles on the Avenue, just hoping that its not as hard as I'm thinking it will be.

It won't be hard at all. Just make sure you are ready for it and comfortable with the act. Being as relaxed as possible and totally turned on will help. I've always found anal to be much better for women after they have had several good O's.

You hubby will be in seventh heaven and you will be too.

Man