Official Community Forums Home

Sticking Dicks In Cunt

fuckfest17

• Members

Howard is right, I get the impression that you are only here to "poke fun" - no pun intended, at those of us who are really here to talk, learn and share something about sex. If you have an actual question, why not articulate it so that we can discuss it? I am sure many people here would love to talk about how things feel in relation to sex....

Mikayla :D

P.S.

Hi Howard.....how are you doing, haven't seen a post from you in a while....miss ya! :P

• Members
Howard is right, I get the impression that you are only here to "poke fun" - no pun intended, at those of us who are really here to talk, learn and share something about sex. If you have an actual question, why not articulate it so that we can discuss it? I am sure many people here would love to talk about how things feel in relation to sex....

Mikayla :D

P.S.

Hi Howard.....how are you doing, haven't seen a post from you in a while....miss ya! :P

I agree completely with Howard and Mikayla...this is a sight where people who need moral support or encouragement can get it...if you're looking for something hard core - then go someplace else. The Web Site says it all - Too Timid - so if you're here to "poke" fun or continue to be crude - please find a home someplace else!

Scout

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

:angry::angry:

I agree completely with Howard and Mikayla...this is a sight where people who need moral support or encouragement can get it...if you're looking for something hard core - then go someplace else. The Web Site says it all - Too Timid - so if you're here to "poke" fun or continue to be crude - please find a home someplace else!

Scout

THAT GOES DITTO 4 ME :( SEVENTEEN SEX TOYS---OH FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD! THIS GAL THINKS SHE IS HOTTER THAN OUR OWN SWEET K A T I E ??? PERSONALLY I THINK THIS "PERSON" IS A BOT TOO...DITTO W/SCOUT- TAKE A HIKE BOT :angry: 12G