Official Community Forums Home

Hello

juelz360

• Members
Hello everyone! I am just trying something new for a change. Slightly uncomfortable with this, but I can get over that.

Hello, well me and my husband are new too but welcome and just enjoy and have fun.

• Members

Welcome and enjoy. I will tell you this. I have been around a little over a month and in the beginning I was very shy. I am starting to really open up and post now. It takes a litle adjustment and time to get comfortable. Everyone has been great here.

• Members

Welcome to the forum. Participation is, of course, optional but that one experience that you have or that one question you ask could be just the thing someone else needs to improve their own sex life. Do what is comfortable for you, though. We don't typically bite unless asked.

Randy.

We don't typically bite unless asked.

Randy.

OK, maybe a random nibble here and there.....LOL Welcome to the forum!! I hope you get comfortable with us here.

• Members

Hi. Trust me, if you're uncomfortable, try being totally blind and asking questions like, what color did I get with the toy, and what is all the info you gave me, should I show it to my brother? Seriously I was shy I don't remember to post often here, so I'm trying to post more. Please, even if you post to the anonymous board, you'll be helping someone out. I'm not that great at helping but please if you need something I'll do whatever I can. Hope you enjoy yourself.

• Members

Welcome! :) No worries about feeling shy for the moment -- this is a great bunch of people who make asking questions and sharing opinions/stories/advice very easy. :)