Official Community Forums Home

Breast

sexyliltrtl

• Members

I have a question for the sexpert or anyone who can answer:

How much is too much of a difference in a woman's breast? I know that a woman's breasts are not supposed to be the exact same size but I think I have a friend whose breast size is almose a whole cup difference so if anyone can answer for me it would be great.

Thanks

• Members
That is still within the normal range of variation.

You think so? I told her to ask her doctor because she thinks that she should get surgery to make them more even but I tell her there's no need. It is a little obvious even thru her clothes. But I'll let her know that my friends here say its within normal.

Thanks

I have a friend who has a noticable difference in her breast sizes (like 3 cup sizes). She has to alter all of her bras in order to "appear" normal. She's young, and does so to prevent teasing, and ridicule, but she hates it.

ToyQueen is correct, one cup size is still not that bad.

However, if she is uncomfortable with herself, and its affecting her self-esteem, then, if she wants to "fix" what she views as "wrong" with her (even though there's nothing wrong with her), then she should go speak with a plastic surgeon. One's self-esteem is just as important as physical well-being.

• Members

Agree that variation is size is not uncommon. Just a quick f/u to Tyger's comments - another option would be to use a bra insert (they are available in various sizes) to help make the breast size more equal in appearence. A bit less expensive then plastic surgery if $'s are a concern.

Yes, my friend started out with shoulder pads until she could find the inserts she needed. Great tip!

• Members
Yes, my friend started out with shoulder pads until she could find the inserts she needed. Great tip!

Well thank you all very much for your replies, I will let her know and am sure she will feel better knowing its okay, specially that a guy who is a titty man would think its okay.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

THAT'S AN EASY ONE, for most any male and female's too? if your in the mood for a lite snack go for the little one, hungry? go for the big one, don't sound like a problem to me :P

• Members
THAT'S AN EASY ONE, for most any male and female's too? if your in the mood for a lite snack go for the little one, hungry? go for the big one, don't sound like a problem to me :P

:lol::lol::lol:

Never heard it put like that!

• Members

I agree with the other members, if she is upset with it then she might consider an augmentation. However I say that breast are breast and as long as when it comes time for kids and both are capable of producing breast milk then there is nothing wrong with size shape direction ect.

• Members

Speaking of the having kids part, FYI, if people are looking into getting implants. My sister got hers done, and then was unable to breast feed. I just figured that your friend may want to take that into consideration. However, be sure and question the dr. about it, because I don't think that that is supposed to be a factor.

• Members

Breastfeeding after augmentation usually depends most on where the implant is placed, and how much breast tissue was disturbed with the surgery. Early augmentations involved removing the nipple, and then reattaching it. This is not usually done anymore. But breastfeeding can be more difficult after any breast surgery.

• 4 weeks later...
You think so? I told her to ask her doctor because she thinks that she should get surgery to make them more even but I tell her there's no need. It is a little obvious even thru her clothes. But I'll let her know that my friends here say its within normal.

Thanks

My opinion is that what you cannot get in your mouth is too big. :P

Big A

• Members

I have about a cup and a half difference... but pushup bras worn in a certain way makes it a bit better.... but it's kinda embarrassing for swim team...

one cup size is about normal... but if she is REALLY uncomfortable, surgery is an option.... breast reduction might be safer than enlargement.... but, not being a doctor, I don't know.

• Members

It's normal variation. And I'm for all changing something that a person is uncomfortable with.

• Members
I have a question for the sexpert or anyone who can answer:

How much is too much of a difference in a woman's breast? I know that a woman's breasts are not supposed to be the exact same size but I think I have a friend whose breast size is almose a whole cup difference so if anyone can answer for me it would be great.

Thanks

This is actually very normal. My little sister is the same way, it only got worse after she had her baby. Most doctors won't worry too much but if she's really concerned she can talk to her doctor. Depending on her age, she might still grow out of it (the average woman's breast continue to grow until she's 25- thanks Cosmo!). My little sister uses the insert pads, but man I never knew how expensive those were! Also as far as surgery goes, from what I understand most doctors recommend down sizing the big one, however that's entirely up to your friend, no if ones a dd and ones a d, well save teh back pain and down size but if ones a c and teh others a b maybe an upgrade? all personal opinion and in the end it's up to her. Good luck!

Suzy

• Members

I agree that it's not a big deal and I am a titty man, always will be...I just have to ask, why go the augmentation route? She can get a reduction on the larger breast and even them that way with less complications...it's all up to her and what she decides will make her comfortable with her figure.