Official Community Forums Home

The Pearl Butterfly

ReeRee42

• Review Team

Pearl Butterfly

SE0656-22.jpg

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=3422

The Pearl Butterfly is by far one of my favorite toys so far! Not only is it "pretty", it's practical too. The first thing I noticed about it, was the soft jelly dong and the detail. The battery compartment, which holds 3 easy-to-find AA batteries, is easy to open and load, no special instructions needed, which is great for technophobics like myself. I also have to add that the batteries lasted a good while which surprised me because it has such a powerful little motor! I am also very impressed with the independent 5-speed controls that give you 5 speeds of vibration AND 5 separate speeds of rotation on the beads. The rotating beads give a sensation that is hard to describe and impossible to forget. A very different feature which was, to me, a very pleasant surprise...wink.

The "Clitterrific Vibrating Butterfly" needs it's own separate high praises! The antennae seem to operate independently of the rest of the butterfly for a totally unique sensual experience. It also has great texture design that adds excitement to the whole experience. This is not a toy for the faint of heart.

Clean up was a snap, even tho' I thought it might be harder to clean because of all the detailing and textures. It's not waterproof, so no water bath for this toy. However, with cleansing wipes, it is surprisingly easy to clean and maintain. This is a great item for not only the intermediate to the more experienced person, both male and female (can't wait to try it with a partner!), but it's also a great one for the adventurous beginner. You just can't go wrong with this. This could very easily spoil me. I highly recommend this one. It makes you feel like royalty!

This is so pretty!! Is it a loud toy? Lotsa rotating beads!! Love da beads! And it's a different color than many sex toys out there. Very nice.

• Review Team

It's actually not that loud, no louder than any others. I thought it would be and was pleasantly surprised. Those beads are TERRIFIC!! Whoever thought of that needs to be added to my Christmas Card list..lol. It is very pretty, the whole thing is pearlized and very elegant. Yep, this one has probably spoiled me for all the other "plain Jane" models..hahaha.

I was telling a friend about it and she said she used to have one and loved it, but while using it one night, she tried to sit up while it was inserted and it broke the rotating bead action. So....DON'T try to sit up while it's in use! I'm glad she warned me because I think I really would cry if I broke it..lol.

• 5 months later...
Guest eminatic

well seeing as theres already a thread for this toy, ill just add my review here...

this toy was WEAK!!!!!! WEAK WEAK WEAK!!!!! :angry:

i will say that its ALOT bigger than it looks in the picture, but that doesnt make up for anything. first off the vibrations were so weak i could barely even feel them. FYI ONLY the butterfly vibrates, not the rest of the toy. the shaft had the SLIGHTEST bit of rotation but you couldnt really feel it. the rotating pearls were normal i guess, but doesnt make up for everything else this toy is lacking. i also noticed that the pearls were somewhat sharp as i felt uncomfortable the whole time using it. afterwards i realized that the pain was from a tear where this toy caused me to bleed....its not THAT big- i have bigger toys that i can use just fine. thinking maybe i wasnt properly ready, or maybe didnt have enough lube i tried again a few days later-same result. i was only able to orgasm once by turning off the butterfly, turning it around and using a separate clit vibrator of my own. VERY dissapointing- especially since its so expensive!

i will be returning this. :angry: