Official Community Forums Home

Advice Please Is It Me?

• Members

I have had this for years but now im wondering is it just me...i was married 4 7 years and ive been very dissapointed in my preformance...i get firm erections and can keep them for long periods of time but when it comes to the act i cant last 5 or 10 min. before i climax and then im unable to keep it going...ive tried lots of things...play 4 hours getting right into it different positions and so on... my length is not huge about 5 in or so and i feel like i let the other person down

1) Is this normal.

2) any sugestions would be helpfull

3) i have read about desencatizing loations but been reluctant to try... should i ?

i want to give the woman in my bed the maximum pleasure and i feel i dont do that

help please

Welcome.

Well, seeing that you're 29, you're still young. So, depending on your experience level, this is pretty normal.

Withholding your own orgasm is a trick and skill that men need to learn and practice. Men go by this several different ways, and I hope the men here on the board will chime in as to how they do/did it.

You can use desenstizing creams, that may help, but, that's a temporary fix, and, you want to be able to stay your ejaculation at will, not always with the use of creams.

If it helps, the woman's clit is the most sensitive part on her body, and, her nerves inside only go about 4" in, so, anything after that can be felt, but not as much. What you could do is practice and make sure she gets a couple of oral orgasms under her belt while you're having your adult playtime. That way, you know she's gotten "her O on".

Best wishes.

• Members

Just to share a smile I would love to know how you made a marriage last for 47 years! LOL!

• Members

I hope noone thinks that my last post says that this isn't possible. I know it was a typo. I just figured I'd grab a laugh and share it.

• Members
'pappyld04'

I hope noone thinks that my last post says that this isn't possible. I know it was a typo. I just figured I'd grab a laugh and share it.

I'll be 85 and Thor will be 91 on our 47th anniversary!

Nymph;)

That is a psychic prediction I would bet on!

• Members

I agree with the other posters here...and have to ask a qualifying question. You say you get an erection, then start intercourse, climax in 5-10 minutes, then can't regain an erection. Is that the gist of it? If you are obtaining a firm erection, enjoying sex, then climaxing - I would say you are fairly normal. You are young, and for that reason I am both not concerned and concerned. You obviously are enjoying sex (you climax) and Iha is right, this is above average for an 'untrained' sexual delayer. You are young, however, and if you can not get another erection in 20 minutes or so - I would wonder.

There are things to do to delay orgasm - I personally find the 'start/stop' method to be effective. You start having sex, when you feel that feeling STOP....stay still, pull on your testicles, calm down, then start again. You can do this during masturbation as well. This will eventually help you to delay orgasm.

Alternatively, you can try a cock ring. Used correctly, a cock ring can bring you extra hardness and staying power. Make sure you know the proper way to use a cock ring, and follow all directions.

Finally, I have an article on ED (and include excerpts on premature ejaculation) - although I am still not sure you have PE, I think you are just enjoying sex!