Official Community Forums Home

Ho Hum

• Members

Sorry I haven't really seemed to be active in these past weeks, there's a lot of things going on at home avec my family.

Potential divorce discussions and constant bickering seemed to have overwhelmed my life. I'm not surprised, they really are miserable together and unhappy. Sometimes it's good to be apart and happy, rather than together and depressed just to try and make like everything is okay. Between this, and for those of you who have replied or read my earlier post about my grandfather's cancer situation, he's getting ready to begin his chemo treatments, and we are all being super supportive and positive for him, it's just mentally and physically taking a toll on my family.

It's just a draining time between all of this. I've been getting four hours of sleep a night, if that...and when I do get a nice 8 hour sleep, I still find myself exhausted. Stress seems to have overtaken my life. Family separations, cancer, and school. It's all getting to me. Sounds so dramatic, and probably shouldn't be bitching. I know so many people have it worse, I guess I'm just a little emotionally unstable. I'm not one to usually stress and get worked up with pressure and when placed into heavy situations, but this time it's beaten me down into the ground. Sorry for this rant, I guess what I mean to say is, I hope everyone's doing well, and I want to get back into the swing of things...I don't want anyone to think I've neglected not caring. I care about everyone.

Have a nice rest of the weekend!

• Members

You are thoroughly, completely, and totally free to vent here. It is talking about troubles and feelings that we have that lets us allow ourselves to take on more without losing our minds. I'm sure many of us here are happy to be your release valve anytime. Whenever you need to talk, we'll be here for you. In the meantime, stay strong and remember that you can't make a difference in all aspects of life so concentrate on the things you can make a difference in.

Randy.

• Members

When things are continually thrown at you in this way it is difficult to deal with. Any way that you find to deal with it helps a little bit. Friends to help along the way are a great help. Hang in there!

• Members

*Big Hugs* Life can do that to all of us. Venting is a good help to, try to find a little time to sit in that nice hot bath, and take a few deep breaths, play a little music and just try to think of nothing. I know far to well how stress can get you down and you feel like you are going to lose it. In fact I have. ;) Vent, friends are great to help and of course you have us here.

Take care and best wishes to you!!

Yeah, sometimes life can really slam into you. Even though you know that others may have a harder time, that doesn't make what you're going thru any less stressful or upsetting! Being stressed, worried, and upset can really drag you down emotionally, as well as physically. Thankfully, you're a dancer, so you have a physical outlet for your stress and worry. If you continue to get overtired, please go see a doctor, and, if you're not already, get some multivitamins!! Women are the worse for getting anemic, and not even knowing it.

Feel free to rant and rave whenever! We luv ya!!

• Members

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to write such heartfelt responses. Tis nice. I am coping the best I can, and talking with some of my friends, it's just important not to overwork myself or overstress. That would just make matters that much more worse.

Hope everyone is well.