Official Community Forums Home

Dogs In Bed

• Members

Need some opinions here. A point of contention with my gf and I sometimes is her two small dogs in bed with us all the time. They are those ugly hairless Chinese Crested dogs, and she loves them more than anything and has had them since they were puppies. They sleep in bed with us all the time and are very demanding for attention. They whine and are worse than little kids, really. Anyway, they are often in bed with us at the time one if us initiates sex and they can be annoying milling around us. I have told her I don't feel comfortable with them in bed with us during sex, and sometimes she will take them out and close the door, but not all the time. What do you think?

• Members

Ahhhh, I understand completely! I have a beautiful German Shepherd-mix that is my baby, I mean my BABY, and she sleeps on the bed with us at night. However, if we are having sex, and don't lock her out of the room, she kind of inches her way up onto the corner of the bed and "looks" at us like "what are you doing and when will you be done?" Sometimes she whines a bit to go out or eat if we are having a long session. So, I decided that I love my dog, but I love sex too, so she has to wait patiently outside the door while we are doing our thing. She is welcome back on the bed after we are done and it is bedtime, but until then, outside it is. I even put a nice, soft bed out in the hallway for her so she will be comfortable (I spoil her you know) and she seems Ok with it.

So, tell your gf that enough is enough! Feeling a dog panting on your ass is a turn-off...you need to lock them out!

Good Luck!

Mikayla :D

• Members

Good one Howard :lol:

My dog is a "watch dog" too, but she isn't going to "watch" me while I am having sex if she is going to get up on the bed and try to get into the action! It is like a child, this is Mommy and Daddy time, you will have to wait outside!

That was a good one though!

Kisses,

Mikayla

• Members
Good one Howard :lol:

My dog is a "watch dog" too, but she isn't going to "watch" me while I am having sex if she is going to get up on the bed and try to get into the action! It is like a child, this is Mommy and Daddy time, you will have to wait outside!

That was a good one though!

Kisses,

Mikayla

Good one, Howard! LOL!

I have two dogs that always sleep with me on the bed...but when my lover is here, they go to their own crates...I'm not interested in soothing their worried brows while I'm making love...nope, they can just be happy in their own space. And my dogs are definitely my "babies." But, I'm their pack leader...so the girlfriend must tell her "children" that when you are making love...they're safer outside the bedroom...

Good luck!