Official Community Forums Home

Become A Penis Puppeteer

• Members

Hey guys....it is amazing what you can discover when you are just playing with your partner. Last night I was initiating some sex with my hubby. There he was lying naked on the bed, his penis soft and supple. I began to take it in my hand and just touch it gently. As it grew and grew I took my hand and put my fingers in sort of a 'fingertip only' grip and held his penis head between my fingertips and then sort of bounced his penis between my fingertips. This drove him NUTS! He kept looking up and saying, "what the heck are you doing?" I varied this around with some other techniques, but when I did it again he started really moaning. He said it felt odd but very, very good.

The key is to have the head of the penis just barely hitting the tips of your fingers, and make your fingertips into a sort of circle so you can bounce him all around. While I was doing this I thought I was sort of like a puppeteer, pulling the strings on a puppet. His penis was dancing beneath my skilled 'puppeteering' hands. So I name this new (at least new to me) technique the penis puppeteer! Try it on your guys ladies, they will LOVE it!

:P

OK, it's the jokester visual in me, but the title to this post made me have some wierd images in my head!! LMAO For the sake of the guy's comfort, I will keep my visuals to myself. LOL

• Members

I too had a visual LOL

Mikayla, do you mean kind of bouncing the head of his penis from fingertip to fingertip, kind of a sideways thing, or gently gripping and bouncing it up and down gently while it's still soft?

• Members

I started doing it while it was barely hard. You kind of shake your hand with your fingers pointing down and bounce it back and forth between your 'finger cage' - it drove him NUTS!

• Members

Tyger I'm with you on that one. I could just see felt tip eyes there!

• Members

LMAO Tyger I had sooo many visuals. Thanks Mikayla I am gonna try that tonight on my hubby, even not though I am not feeling so well. I will let you know if he likes it. I think I may have to say something when it is all over if he likes it, something along the lines of,"Just call me the Penis Puppet Master" :P

• Members

hmmm.... I'll have to try that... I'm always looking for new ways to get my man "up" XD

• Members

Hehehe, this sounds like something I'll have to test out.

• Members

OMG Mikayla, I tried your "puppetteer" move earlier and you were right. Had my little friend standing up at attention and eager to play immediately! We've had storms, lightning, and tornados flying over us here all night but none of that interfered with our private little show. Thanks for the tip! :D