Official Community Forums Home

Marble Slimline G

Amylynn920

• Members

to7293-7_product_1main.jpg

When I got this toy my first thought was it's beautiful. It looks like jade green marble. This toy is Pthalate free, and waterproof, so it looked to have great potential in and out of the tub.

I loaded two AA batteries into the screw on battery area at the end of the toy and turned on the power. This has a sliding power control so it goes from low to high at the twist of a dial.

We decided to try it this afternoon when we were just laying in bed, and since I love Gspot orgasms I figured with the power this one had it would be easy.

My husband started playing with the toy on my nipples, which felt great and then moved down slowly teasing my lips and clit. With the vibrations on high, and the smooth head of this toy, I could easily have come just from the head of the toy on my clit. It felt so good that when he was running it around my lips, over my clit and vagina, I lifted my hips and went to town on the Marble G.

Insertion was smooth as I was pretty wet from the playing we were doing and it did hit my Gspot. I immediately felt that sensation of having to pee but went past it. My husband was pushing the toy in a bit to far in his haste, he loved watching me with the toy from the great erection he had, and I think he wasn't focusing on my Gspot. So for me the G never happened but I did have a great time "doing" the toy :D He said his entire arm was numb from the vibrations of this toy so on high, be prepared for an intense vibration.

We ended up with me finishing off with the sliver bullet, but the Marble G will be tested again tonight with me driving lol.

It was a great toy, we really loved it and clean up was easy with antibacterial wash since the toy is waterproof.

Marvelous Marble G

• Members

I had one almost exactly like this and loved it until I broke it (guess I loved it a bit too much)! :P Keep trying Aiden - it will get you there, I promise!

Good luck and great review!!

• Members
I had one almost exactly like this and loved it until I broke it (guess I loved it a bit too much)! :P Keep trying Aiden - it will get you there, I promise!

Now that's toy abuse :lol: just kidding. Actually this is a great toy. It works great for clitoral as well as vaginal play. Plus it's purty :D

Guess I loved it too much!! LMAO

This is a great review! I love the shape. And, the harder the toy's materials, at least for me, the better the chances of the G-O!!

• Members
Guess I loved it too much!! LMAO

This is a great review! I love the shape. And, the harder the toy's materials, at least for me, the better the chances of the G-O!!

I agree on the hard plastic, also.

I would love to have this one - the one I had was of poor quality and didn't last long... <_<

• 3 months later...
  • Members

It's never a good sign when the first thing you do at the sight of a sex toy is break into gales of hysterical laughter. That was my reaction when I pulled my Marble Slimline G out of the box. Although the shape of the toy is pretty typical for a G-spot vibrator, an egg on the top of a bent stem, the material of this toy is… unique. It looks like really unconvincing fake marble, or possibly malachite. One expects, when one picks it up, to be able to use it as a weapon to bash against the head of an unsuspecting burglar who has wandered into one's bedroom during an intimate moment. Yes, it looks like nothing more than a cheap statue. Sadly, it's actually made of lightweight plastic, so the burglar fantasy is not a practical one, but, even despite it's unattractive aesthetics, the packaging of this strange little toy did have one word that filled me with hope… "waterproof." I'm willing to put up with a lot for a waterproof toy, and so I pulled out two AA batteries (not included) and got myself psyched up for a test drive.

Color me shocked, not literally, because I didn't trust the waterproof nature of the toy enough to take it into a bathtub with me (I like to see at least a rubber o-ring), but because this little green monster has power. I don't quite get g-spot stimulation, which probably means I'm doing it wrong, but this little strange looking vibrator provides quite a punch. It's adjustable vibrations range from mild to quite strong, given that it only runs on two AA batteries, and I actually quite enjoyed playing with it. The stem is quite slender, so the head is like a nice, small, vibrating egg on a stick. Despite the urge to mock it, and a friend saying "it looked like an invention of the Vorlons," it was quite a fun toy to play with. It's also quite easy to clean, due to the waterproof hard plastic exterior. Plus, it gives new meaning to the concept of a trophy partner…

• Members

Nice review Elizabeth. I loved this toy, and I thought it was one of my prettiest. Now that I have had the experience of GSpot O's I think this toy would work well. It's hard, and smooth and the vibrations are strong.