Official Community Forums Home

Double Penetrator Cock Ring

nikki2076

• Members

Double Penetrator Cock Ring

Imagine what you could do if you had two.....

no1914-1main.jpg

Ok let me start of by saying WOW!!!! This toy is GREAT for those that want to try that double penetration experience without involving a third party. My Hubby and I used this Double Penetrator the other night for the first time, and I didn’t know that DP could be so enjoyable. I was really nervous at first about using it since I am still really new to anal sex. The size of this double penetrator was just right for me; it's comfortable and not too big or too small, the size is 5 1/2” tall, 1” wide and it was just perfect. The shaft has a bendable spring like firm jelly spine,(which is slightly different from picture listed) something I had never seen before. The shaft moved in any direction just enough to hit all the right spots.

I have always wanted to try double penetration but didn't want to have a threesome, and this Double Penetrator was the best thing ever. Before we used this baby we added a little lube to hubby’s penis so that the ring would slide on nice and smooth. I inserted the bullet inside the cock ring and we were ready to go. Still very nervous we decided to use this in the doggy style position, which was more comfortable for me. With the bendable shaft he was able to bend the Double Penetrator to hit my G-spot and other places I never knew I had. With the vibrating bullet, inserted into the cock ring I could not really feel it that much so we took it out and I just placed it on my clit. I was amazed at the power of that little thing I was in heaven. The bullet works with 3 small batteries that are included.

With this being our first time to ever use a Double Penetrator we were very satisfied. Hubby’s only complaint was that it did slip around a little but it was nothing that is could not control. I was enjoying it too much that I never noticed.

This cock ring is made of a soft jelly like material and it has a "sticky" quality and collects lint and fuzz very easily. After I washed the toy in my antibacterial toy cleaner I let it air dry which I would recommend. I am not sure if the bullet is waterproof but I washed it in warm water with soap and it seems to hold up just fine. I think that is toy is perfect for those couples who are looking for a little extra in the bedroom but not the extra person.

The 3sum with only 2

• Members

My hubby would love that.....he is always trying to get my to do DP more ofter. I think that is something I am going to have to put on the list.

Good review!!!

• Members

Thank you all for the encouragement I was a lil worried about doing this review!! It for sure took some time..lol but I will have to say it was well worth it.

• Members

That slippage could be remedied by using a short shoestring or similar to go behind the sac and around the toy with a knot that can be easily untied. Don't tie it too tightly since the kids will want some room to move also.

• 2 weeks later...