Official Community Forums Home

Quick Question

angelkisses98

• Members

i have a quick question. hubby and i have just really experimenting with anal. and though i do enjoy it, im always a bit worried about stuff being in there.

hubby has read up on this, and he said i should try basically douching my ass?? that way any bits that are in there will come out?? has anyone heard of this, or do it??

• Members

Its called an enema. Fleet makes a cleansing kit and most stores have their own generic equivalent. You can get them singly or even in a sixpack(yes, it gives a whole new meaning to the term). If you're worried about stuff being on your SO or toys, you can use a condom for quick cleanup. No matter how well you cleanse you still have the chance of finding stuff. After all, the anal canal is what it is. As always with anal, remember it's okay to go from vagina to anal, but never the other way.

Randy.

• Members

Its called an enema. Fleet makes a cleansing kit and most stores have their own generic equivalent. You can get them singly or even in a sixpack(yes, it gives a whole new meaning to the term). If you're worried about stuff being on your SO or toys, you can use a condom for quick cleanup. No matter how well you cleanse you still have the chance of finding stuff. After all, the anal canal is what it is. As always with anal, remember it's okay to go from vagina to anal, but never the other way.

Randy.

[/quote

thanks for the input..i guess i will put that on my target list for tomorrow! :lol: and tomorrow is hubby's night to work late, so i will surprise him with a squeaky clean tushy...i swear, the things we do for a piece of ass..sorry bad joke...

the more comfortable i become with the board, the more of my wacky sense of humor will come out!

• Members

Keep in mind that an enema doesn't only clean up the little bit in your rectum, but also can make you a bit 'loose' for the day. So, if you are doing an enema for the sake of anal sex, do it EARLY in the morning. Enemas can be quite uncomfortable too, with cramping I mean, so keep that in mind.

• Members
Keep in mind that an enema doesn't only clean up the little bit in your rectum, but also can make you a bit 'loose' for the day. So, if you are doing an enema for the sake of anal sex, do it EARLY in the morning. Enemas can be quite uncomfortable too, with cramping I mean, so keep that in mind.

maybe i will talk to hubby about this before i hit target

• Members

if you prefer anal play being clean is a good thing, i know you have to be thinking a bit in advance but one of the best things is to take metamucil. if you take it once a day for a couple of days not only will you be regular but it is very good at helping you have a good bowel movement and trust me it will help clear the way leaving not much behind. do not worry even if you are already regular it does not make it runny or anything like that.

it would not hurt anyone to be using metamucil to clean out the colon on a regular basis.