Official Community Forums Home

Is It Possible To Short Out A Toy When You G-o?

As the name suggests I have some pretty wet g-spot orgasms. And seems like some of my toys quit working during a really wet session.

Is it possible that I am killing my toys? Is there anyway to save them or try to protect them? Or do I need to just invest in all waterproof toys from now on?

• Members

I would definitely invest in waterproof. Most are not that much more expensive if at all, and you have so many more options with them, as well as them being easier to clean.

I have had this happen with one before, but I think it was just of poor quality.

You might also try glass, as they are VERY hard to break!

Beautiful tat, by the way - yours?

Good luck!

Thanks... no the tat is not mine. I wish it was. I found it online and think it is absolutely gorgeous and sexy. Maybe one day soon I will get one like it.

I just recieved the usb vibe (freebie offer from last week) and it quit working mid session and I shook alot of liquid out of it. Seems to be working ok for now.

So I was just wonder if the freebies are covered by the return policy or is this user error and not covered by return policy.

• Members

I am about 99% positive freebies can be returned. Just call or pm Rob and ask. They are GREAT here about their return policy. They want everyone to be happy!! I'm pretty sure it is not a problem at all.

• Members

I would think that the toys that are doing this must be very cheap, cause I have some massively wet G-Spot orgasms and have never had this happen to me. I woud invest in waterproof toys, glass or a little higher quality toy so that the seams are more secure as not to let the water (ejaculate) inside.

• Members

Slide a condom over it and tie a knot in the end. The switch is still accessible and the condom can be disposed of afterward for a clean toy!

• Members
Slide a condom over it and tie a knot in the end. The switch is still accessible and the condom can be disposed of afterward for a clean toy!

That's a fantastic idea!!!

• Members
thanks... i REALLY enjoyed the vibe settings on this one.. it is an awesome toy

I have this toy Also and I will have to agree it is AWESOME I love it!!!!! I have not had it short out on me though and I have had some pretty wet Os so it could be the product. I just wanted to add that this is a great toy!!

• Members
Thanks... no the tat is not mine. I wish it was. I found it online and think it is absolutely gorgeous and sexy. Maybe one day soon I will get one like it.
I have a very similar tat on my right forearm. There is a pagoda and the rising sun in the background. The artist even gave her a dragon tat down the back and rib area.