Official Community Forums Home

What The Hell?

Noahsmommy87

• Members

The EXACT reason I AM NOT friends with females... Because NONE well 80% of you CAN'T TELL SOMETHING TO SOMEONE FACE TO FACE... If you don't like me TELL me, if you don't like my topic of subject TELL me!! Don't be a bitch and go around and tell the Moderators and other people, that I was offensive! Hell I talked about blowjobs and squirting OMG... I am on this mommy fourm for my area (which I'm around to drop like a bad habit), and apperantly they made the "pillow talk" fourm b/c of ME yes ME! B/c talking in the shoutbox (chatbox) about bj's and sex is rude and offensive, but when the shoutbox was made there were NO restrictions on it! Come on we're all grown ass adults (I thought we were), we all have children (or at least one) so we alll have had SEX! What is the big fucking deal?? If you want to chat and don't like the topic ask us to change it, if you don't want to chat and don't like what we're chatting about, THEN CLOSE THE FUCKING SHOUTBOX DON'T LEAVE IT UP AND KEEP READING! These dumb bitches are stupid as hell. Supposedly they got "several" complaints about my talking about squirting, actually they like to go back and read chat logs. But I just said squirting not exactly to do it or how it happens but talking to another lady that is on this fourms also, and some stupid immature "mommy" got hissied about it and had to go off and run their mouths. This just pisses me off, the fact is if I wanted I could sue them. B/c when the website was started there was nothing talking about being censored about sex or anything, so now they've brought this new "rule" in without it being in the beginning agreements and from what i understand I coudl sue them. But I know the owners of the site are both broke as hell, so it's not worth it at all. I just had to bitch about this, makes me wanna slap someone! I hate having to deal with other people

• Members

You have to remember that everyone is not willing to be as open about their sex lives as people here. That is what this forum is for. I would just come here for those ideas and thoughts, leaving the parenting thoughts to that site. You can get plenty of open people here to talk about these things as well as parenting advice. Sorry you have experienced this backwards way of thinking on a site you enjoy. It is silly that some people still think this way, but at least you know that you are probably having better sex than them!

• Members

Yes I understand that, thanks! It just kinda felt good to get it out some where. Glad I've got this place!

• Members

i hate ppl like that!! i was at a bridal shower this weekend, so for a gift i got a "honey moon" kit with restraints, and blind fold, feather and massage oil...all in good fun....

well of course you have the cheesey bridal shower games, and one was bridal shower bingo, where you fill in what you think she got, and mark it off as she opens it. well...haha..mine was the first gift she opened..and everyone was laughing some thought it was a really cute idea ect...well this one uptight bitch goes real cocky "yeah, well, guess how many ppl put that thing on there bingo sheet" and everyone kind of looked at her, like whats your prob. so me being me, i says to her, " are you married?" she goes "yeah for a year" i said "well, please extend my sincerest apologies to your husband" and walked away

Guess I wouldn't fit in!! LMAO I've been known to give sex toys as gifts for other occassions, or "just because".

• Members

hhahahah it just gets better... Because I guess I didn't kiss the mods asses I have now been blocked from the chatbox for 10 days and now until I "copperate" well they see I am being a good girl, they'll be reveiwing all my post before they are actually posted. I probably got blocked because one of them are on here and read this and decided to take care of my "arrogant" ass, yes they called me arrogant because I think that people should close the chatbox. I'm sure if they see this they'll block me. Like they did another lady b/c they "thought" she was sharing their event ideas. SHE WASN'T, and they didn't even let her explain herself. Whatever they decide there is another mommy fourm for my area I guess I'll just go back to that one.

Angelkisses GOOD ONE hahah, I wish we all lived closer, hell I wish we had a chatbox!!!

• Members
hhahahah it just gets better... Because I guess I didn't kiss the mods asses I have now been blocked from the chatbox for 10 days and now until I "copperate" well they see I am being a good girl, they'll be reveiwing all my post before they are actually posted. I probably got blocked because one of them are on here and read this and decided to take care of my "arrogant" ass, yes they called me arrogant because I think that people should close the chatbox. I'm sure if they see this they'll block me. Like they did another lady b/c they "thought" she was sharing their event ideas. SHE WASN'T, and they didn't even let her explain herself. Whatever they decide there is another mommy fourm for my area I guess I'll just go back to that one.

Angelkisses GOOD ONE hahah, I wish we all lived closer, hell I wish we had a chatbox!!!

looks like someone needs a time out...or better yet!! A SPANKING!! LOL

• Members
Guess I wouldn't fit in!! LMAO I've been known to give sex toys as gifts for other occassions, or "just because".

i've done that to, but usually for bachlorette events!!

PAPPY and i was just as sweet as can be about it...no need to be bitchy, i got my point across just fine...god...can you imagine how boring her bedroom must be

• Members

well come on angel!!! Maybe I do, I knew I should've ordered that heart flapper you could've used it on me haha!

• Members

nice! Sounds yummy, so what time? hahaha!!

Well I decided after another email from one of them. I decided to leave them, they can all kiss my ass. I did nothing wrong, and therefore I have nothing to feel bad or say I'm sorry about. Those girls can keep to themselves, come to find out I wasn't the only one they were being jackasses too! So I don't feel so bad no afteral. Karma is a bitch too so I know it'll come back around to them some how...

• Members
i hate ppl like that!! i was at a bridal shower this weekend, so for a gift i got a "honey moon" kit with restraints, and blind fold, feather and massage oil...all in good fun....

well of course you have the cheesey bridal shower games, and one was bridal shower bingo, where you fill in what you think she got, and mark it off as she opens it. well...haha..mine was the first gift she opened..and everyone was laughing some thought it was a really cute idea ect...well this one uptight bitch goes real cocky "yeah, well, guess how many ppl put that thing on there bingo sheet" and everyone kind of looked at her, like whats your prob. so me being me, i says to her, " are you married?" she goes "yeah for a year" i said "well, please extend my sincerest apologies to your husband" and walked away

LOL good for you!

some women are so darn jealous!!! :P Oh well, sucks to be her

• Members

Bahahhahahahah omg that's priceless :lol:

• Members

hah thanks for the support! I just figured they weren't worth it, and as one of the bitches said "someone needs to get their big girl panties on" referring to me. So I threw them at her and left! I perfer no undies THANK YOU, thats adult underwear but I apprecaite the thought that you're thinking of my underwear... Haha, maybe she needs to go by some adult underwear so she can get out of her childish ways!