Official Community Forums Home

How Do Guys Like To Be Come On To?

• Members
How do guys like to come on to and how would one learn to do this?

Vixen,

You'll probably get many different answers since it really differs with each guy. For me, standing close is good, touching is even better. Compliments are always good too. Mentioning that you know a place for drinks (or food, or whatever) that is very private would work (am I just too easy?).

It also depends on what you're looking for. Do you want a long term relationship or a one (or two) night stand? If you're looking for the latter then take the direct approach and just ask for what you want. A word of caution though. Unfortunately there's still a double-standard and women who take the direct approach too often, or with the wrong person, can quickly earn an uncomplimentary reputation.

If you have some specific questions then ask them here. This board has some very helpful and intelligent men and women.

• Members
Vixen,

You'll probably get many different answers since it really differs with each guy. For me, standing close is good, touching is even better. Compliments are always good too. Mentioning that you know a place for drinks (or food, or whatever) that is very private would work (am I just too easy?).

It also depends on what you're looking for. Do you want a long term relationship or a one (or two) night stand? If you're looking for the latter then take the direct approach and just ask for what you want. A word of caution though. Unfortunately there's still a double-standard and women who take the direct approach too often, or with the wrong person, can quickly earn an uncomplimentary reputation.

If you have some specific questions then ask them here. This board has some very helpful and intelligent men and women.

rcmit

I am married and want to learn to come on to my hubby. I never learned this stuff growing up and am finallly comfortable enough with my sexuallity to explore. Now I want to be able to start the lovemaking with hubby.

• Members

Ahhhh, you want to "come on to" your hubby. Well, there are many ways to approach this from blunt to hitting him upside the head with it to subtle:

If you want to be subtle, you can go up to him as he sits in a chair or on the couch, run your hands over his chest and down to his crotch, grab his crotch a little, and then whisper in his ear "do you know what I am thinking?" then as you withdraw from him, nibble his ear a little, and let your hand linger on his shoulder...then walk away looking over your shoulder. If he doesn't get up and follow you, I don't know what his problem is!

Or, if he is in the shower, walk in and stick your head in and say, "mmmmm, nice, but it would look a lot better in my mouth." That one works well for me.

Call him at work or email him, and send him little sexy messages, "I am not wearing any panties and I am getting we thinking of you."

Want to be even more blunt:

If he is watching tv or on the computer, walk up to him wearing a robe, nothing underneath and then put one leg up on the side of him and let the robe fall open. Say something sexy or seductive like "want to go to bed." "I need to be fucked" or "I am soo wet, what are you going to do about it?"

These things take a lot of courage, but are such a turn on for my HB when I do them.

The main thing is when coming on to your HB is to let him know without a doubt that you are hot and horny for him and you want him bad....if he gets that message, in whatever form, he will be ready.

You can even lay on the bed naked, in a sexy pose waiting for him to come to bed. Light candles, dim the lights. Whatever you are comfortable with.

have fun with it and good luck!

Mikayla :blink:

• Members
rcmit

I am married and want to learn to come on to my hubby. I never learned this stuff growing up and am finallly comfortable enough with my sexuallity to explore. Now I want to be able to start the lovemaking with hubby.

Oops... sorry for the misunderstanding; but it looks like Mikayla has already provided some excellent suggestions!

• Members
Vixen: I think MiKayla's suggestions are very good. As a guy, I always liked to be touched, and caressed, just like I would do to my wife. Do what you want to do to your husband, really ! It is no harder to do than that. Men like neck and back massages, just like you probably do. You want to get his attention when he is doing something like reading, or watching TV? Start with a massage. Run your fingernails behind his ears lightly so they drag over the mastoid bones. Very sensitive place you should already know about from your own experiences. Is he standing someplace? Walk up behind him and give his tush a squeeze, or a rub, or pat. If he turns around, run your other hand over his cock, and give it a pat or squeeze, or rub. Kiss him. French kiss him. Then whisper to him that you want to Fuck ! I may be easy, but this has always been all I needed to know to interrupt anything I was doing and go and play with my wife or lover. Have Fun.

:rolleyes:

Thanks for your input guys. I already do alot of your sugestion, it seems that I haven't been following through to the good part though! LOL. Guess I will have to get creative in leting him know I want him (we still have 2 teens at home). I do great once the ball is rolling (that's how I got the name vixen from hubby).

Blessings

Vixen

• Members
Thanks for your input guys. I already do alot of your sugestion, it seems that I haven't been following through to the good part though! LOL. Guess I will have to get creative in leting him know I want him (we still have 2 teens at home). I do great once the ball is rolling (that's how I got the name vixen from hubby).

Blessings

Vixen

Being a guy, the ultimate turnon is knowing your significant other is thinking about your manhood. In this day and age it seems that the men always need to compliment the women. Men need some reassurance too. Dugmar

• Members
How do guys like to come on to and how would one learn to do this?

As a man, I can say what really drives me wild is when my girl grabs my hand and puts it all over her ...Like brings myhand up to her mouth and sucks one of my fingers then lets it slowy be brought down over her neck, then breasts, then tummy, then on further south...and that lets me know shes excited.

Or even when shes fully clothed, if she subtley(but firmly) tugs at my belt or on my belt loops, or places my fingers in the front of her jeans slighty down into them..inside the panties...just enough to feel some fur.

OMW..i almost DIE.

-BeyondBlessed

• Members

It really depends on your husband's mood, but in general I agree with Howard. If he is distracted (watching TV, reading, etc.), starting with a nice innocent back/shoulder rub is great. Some light conversation with that is great too. If you are too demanding when he's distracted, it will usually piss him off.

If you can tell he is in the mood or doesn't need much coaxing, take the lead and start rubbing his crotch or his ass. Getting his attention and then slowly kneeling in front of him and giving him head will do wonders.

It all really depends on your relationship, how well you can read his mood, etc. Every guy's psyche is different and sometimes our egos are fragile for various reasons, so it really depends on him as an individual. However, it's probably universal that every man likes a good bj and not enough of us get them.

• Members

These are all awesome ideas. One of my favs (and his) is as he comes home or to the bedroom, me being dressed in one of his favorite lil outfits (he loves my black corset and matching lace black undies) and totally catch him off guard. I also like to slip in the shower with him when he showers after work. Soaping up your man (or woman) is highly erotic in my book. I love feeling every inch of him in my hands!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Thank you all for your input and advice.... I have learned alot about myself through reading all your post.

My hat is off too all of you for being so open and willing to share. I wish I would have had acess to info like this site offers years ago....