Official Community Forums Home

Sensitive Clit

• Members

How many of the ladies out there experience this?

After an orgasm of any intensity with clit stimulation by your partner using hand, vibe, tounge, etc.... how senstive is your clit where you don't anymore stimulation and say thats it? How long do you wait until your clit is not so sensitvie where you may let your partner stimulate you again?

• Members

Well, I know I don't fit the criteria completely, but My wife will have some really strong Orgasms and she doesn't want any touching for about 5 to 10 minutes. That is pretty normal. I guess it's about the same for me. I don't want any contact with my junk after about 5 minutes post orgasm. After 5 minutes, if we have the energy for round 2, let's get it on!

• Members

After orgasm the clit does get extremely sensitive and usually a woman doesn't want any contact with it for a few seconds at very least to a few minutes to the rest of the night at the extreme.

HOWEVER, what I, and many other women have learned is this:

If you ride through the uncomfortable stage of this period, this is when you will experience multiple orgasms. If you allow your partner to keep stimulating you and you relax, take deep breaths, use your mind to focus on the extreme pleasure concentrated at your clit, then you can move into another orgasm, and then hopefully more after that!

So, tell your woman to try and ride out the uncomfortable-ness of that feeling and get going to the next one! I highly reccomend it! Try getting your fingers inside her then for a nice G-spot stimulation then, that will change the focus a bit until the worst (best) part passes.

When I first started with this, my partner literally had to hold me down to keep my from bucking away from him. I am glad he did, because now I experience multiples all the time!

Good luck!

mikayla

• Members

My suggestion, don't wait. Ride it through, let him keep touching you. It isn't realy "pain" it is intense pleasure that is explemplifying itself as pain. So get to it and see what happens, you will become multi-orgasmic in no time, you'll be belting them out!

mikayla :P

• Members
My suggestion, don't wait. Ride it through, let him keep touching you. It isn't realy "pain" it is intense pleasure that is explemplifying itself as pain. So get to it and see what happens, you will become multi-orgasmic in no time, you'll be belting them out!

mikayla :P

Thanks Mikayla,

This is what I'm trying to figure out with my gf to go thru it and see what happens. She'll get to that point and is very clear to stop by pulling my head up or taking my hand(s) off. I'm thinking maybe if I just slowed down and applied very light pressure for a while that could get her to continue. I'm still not really sure if she is even having an orgasm or not.

• Members

Ok, right before she takes your head or hands away, do you feel a "pulsing" down there, a kind of heartbeat kind of sensation?

Is she moaning, or panting, or grinding right before it? Or is there a gush of extra liquid? Any and all of these signs indicate her orgasm, and right after it is when she would be sensitive. You should definitely be able to tell if she is having an orgasm, especially if your fingers are in her, or your tongue is down there. Just go fast until she cums, then apply pressure around the clit, not on it, but don't stop, lick around the lips, lick the juices, lick the lips, in a minute or two go back to the clit and get the next orgasm. Don't let her take your head or hand away. Tell her you are going for multiples here and she is going to love it!

Mikayla

• Members
Ok, right before she takes your head or hands away, do you feel a "pulsing" down there, a kind of heartbeat kind of sensation?

Is she moaning, or panting, or grinding right before it? Or is there a gush of extra liquid? Any and all of these signs indicate her orgasm, and right after it is when she would be sensitive. You should definitely be able to tell if she is having an orgasm, especially if your fingers are in her, or your tongue is down there. Just go fast until she cums, then apply pressure around the clit, not on it, but don't stop, lick around the lips, lick the juices, lick the lips, in a minute or two go back to the clit and get the next orgasm. Don't let her take your head or hand away. Tell her you are going for multiples here and she is going to love it!

Mikayla

Not sure about the pulsing sensation. She is doing some quiet moaning, panting\breathing faster, and her hips are going up and down, but not grinding left to right or in a circular motion. The hip movement is very slow at first and then becomes very rythmic. I can't sense any extra liquid. She does tense her lower body before she tells me to take my head away.

I'm of three opinions of this. 1.) she is so close to the edge, but she just can't let go for whatever reason and tells me to quit. 2.) she is actually having an orgasm, but maybe was expecting something so mind blowing that she disregards it as no orgasm. 3.) she really isn't experiencing much pleasure and just tells me the "feeling went away" to get it over with when in fact she never had "the feeling".

Her eyes are always closed while I'm doing it. I'm having a talk with her tomorrow to fully understand this and hope she is blunt honest.

My ex would contract and tense her lower body during her orgams, so that is familiar to me. And she would tell me when she was cumming and to go faster.