Official Community Forums Home

Lavender Climax Gem

nosleepnmesa

• Members

to7230-6_product_1main.jpg

Climax Gem it up!! I received in my latest box the Lavender Climax Gem. I couldn’t wait to get it opened. I immediately noticed all the little nubs on the shaft; I am a nub type girl. This gem is of gel material and very easy to clean. It is approximately 1.25”girth along with a 6”length so not very overwhelming at all. Once I opened the package I was a little skeptical since I noticed this product only took 2AAA batteries, even though the bullet sits at the tip of the toy I still was wondering if it would carry enough vibrations for me to reach that big O.

The batteries are very easily inserted at the base. I decided to have a little solo play, since I had a long day. I grabbed my lube and settled into my bed. I began by rubbing the tip up and down my clitoral area; this vibe does have some flexibility to it since it is gel. On low the vibrations are semi-strong, well since I was just teasing myself on that setting I decided to turn it up. I jumped!!! It felt so good and carried just enough strong vibrations. I then decided it was time to insert this little nub. Insertion was easy and extremely pleasurable I could feel every little nub on the shaft. I was in nub orgasms before long.

This product is very quiet and does with only 2AAA batteries pack a great vibration. Since this is sooo small and quiet it is easily hidden in a purse, pocket etc. I recommend this product for beginners along with advanced players.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=6008

• Members

Ooooh, I think I might like this one! I like the position of the bullet inside - haven't seen as many like this with the bullet at the tip instead of the base.

Thanks, Katprr! ;)

This nub's for you!! :)

• 3 months later...
  • Members

LAVENDER GEM

When it comes to toys there are some things that I am skeptical about. For me one of those things are nubs, sometimes referred to as beads.

After receiving the Climax Lavender Gem I am no longer skeptical. NUBS are definitely a lot of fun and great for stimulation.

This vibe is only 6” long and around 1.25 inches around, perfect for placing in a purse or bag to use on the go. Its also waterproof which is always a plus. The dial on the bottom is easy to use and the vibes can be adjusted to suit your personal needs. This Jel-lee toy is flexible and has a bullet in the tip, not something most vibes have. Which makes for vibrations through out the whole shaft rather then just parts of it.

I began experimenting by cleaning my toy thoroughly with antibacterial soap and water. I did notice that this toy had hardly any smell after the initial washing.

After inserting the 2 AAA batteries it was time to begin. I turned it on, felt the vibes all along the shaft which was a wonderful surprise!! It was also very quiet, I could barely tell it was on.

I placed some water based lube along the shaft and began by testing it on my lips. Then used the flared top on my clit, turning up the dial slowly to get it to my perfect setting. I then inserted it and OMG I felt all the nubs. Each tingling and making me feel closer and closer to orgasm. I took it out and then brought myself to a stunning orgasm by rubbing the nubs along my lips and clit.

This toy is now at the top of my toy box. I will be using it often, and would highly recommend it to everyone.

Don't be a skeptic like I was NUBS ARE GREAT.

Oooooooooooo!! And it's our favorite color too!! YAY!!! Love da nubbies!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I really loved the overall design and color of this vibe as well as the fact that it houses a powerful little bullet in the head.

The length and girth are average, 6' long and 1 1/2' in width, the vibe has a turn dial operation low to high and runs on 2AAA batteries.

Battery insertion was easy, and the vibe worked very well. I really like this and it's earned it's place at the top of my toy box. ^_^

Lovely in Lavender

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I saw this and thought why not give it a try---the reviews seemed really good. So I received my package and went to give this cute toy its proper bath of warm water and antibacterial soap. This lavender-nubbed beauty measures 6 inches in length and 1.25 inches in diameter. It is somewhat translucent. It has a defined, realistic head to it. The shaft is covered in nubs for added sensation. Another added bonus---this is completely waterproof. I unscrewed the bottom and inserted the 2 AAA batteries as instructed. Then I screwed the cap back on and made sure it was tight to prevent any water from getting in and ruining my fun with my new friend. A dial at the bottom of the toy enables you to operate it.

So I then decided it was time to go for a test drive. I first turned it on and was running the nubs along my clit and that was feeling really nice. Then on to the real test. At this point I was pretty wet so no lube was needed. I slowly inserted the toy and was amazed at how well I could feel the nubs. I then decided it was time to turn up the vibrations. The vibrations go from low to very high, and I thoroughly enjoyed the various sensations.

I was then looking at it and got another idea. I have lately been looking for a new anal toy. My other one wasn't quite as big in diameter plus I was thinking the nubs would be interesting to feel. So I lubed it up and slowly inserted it. I was so glad I thought of this. The feeling of the nubs in and out is amazing. I slowly increased the vibe and was in heaven all over again. This toy is now a dedicated anal toy for me. Just a reminder---don't ever go from anal to vaginal. With my toys, anything I use anally I do not use vaginally just as a precaution, but everyone is different.

This definitely is a toy for all levels of sensation, and one I would recommend for a beginner or advanced user