Official Community Forums Home

Like Father, Like Son?

• Members

Just a quick note..it's time for dinner and I'm out on my deck watching the father/son team that mows my lawn. The father is HOT, maybe about 55, good shape and very nice. The son is a sophomore in college, GREAT body, gorgeous, and also polite. He calls me "ma'am". :P So, I am on my deck drinking some ice tea and pretending to read while i steal glances at these 2 men. What a great idea! A threesome with Dad and Son! They are all sweaty and smell like men...whooo! I have to stop here so I can go watch them some more. Anyone ever had a threesome or even a one on one with people who were related? Not related to you, but related to each other. Like brothers or sisters. Just curious. ;)

d**m, mower stopped, they're done. What a great fantasy for tonight!!

• Members

Ooooh, sounds sexy to me! I do it. :D

• Members
Just a quick note..it's time for dinner and I'm out on my deck watching the father/son team that mows my lawn. The father is HOT, maybe about 55, good shape and very nice. The son is a sophomore in college, GREAT body, gorgeous, and also polite. He calls me "ma'am". :P So, I am on my deck drinking some ice tea and pretending to read while i steal glances at these 2 men. What a great idea! A threesome with Dad and Son! They are all sweaty and smell like men...whooo! I have to stop here so I can go watch them some more. Anyone ever had a threesome or even a one on one with people who were related? Not related to you, but related to each other. Like brothers or sisters. Just curious. ;)

Maybe they got as wet as you did only theres was mostly sweat(LOL)

I think you need to install a security camera and adjust the camera alittle, then you can watch the security video over and over. Heck maybe they got so hot from being watched that they went to relieve themselves. God knows i have done that from jus the thought of being watched ( after all they might have been stealing glances at you too).

Glenn

• Members

I had a wild girlfriend (plutonic) in high school that slept with two brothers at the same time. She loved the MMF aspect and I guess one brother was better than the other.

She didn't really say what the appeal was and why she did it. From what I heard she was in bed with brother A when brother B walked in and climbed in bed and joined them.

• Members
Anyone ever had a threesome or even a one on one with people who were related? Not related to you, but related to each other. Like brothers or sisters. Just curious. ;)

Oh yes. Oooooh yes. One of my exes is a sexy identical twin whose brother lives about a 15 minute drive from me. Oh the fantasies I have.

• Members

Yeah, back in the day. I had sex with 2 brothers. (not at the same time...) They had very different technique but very similar large uncircumcised penises... I dont know what else to say, I was a bad girl.

• Members

I have had threesomes back in the day. Although I will say I have never had them with anyone related. I have had 2men but I honestly preferred the one with me and another women and my x

• 2 months later...
  • Members
I have had threesomes back in the day. Although I will say I have never had them with anyone related. I have had 2men but I honestly preferred the one with me and another women and my x

On the other side of it I slept with two sisters not at the same time, both completely different in techniques and looks, but still a great deal of fun. Neither one knew at the time.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

identical twin brothers, I'd be game. Haven't had a threesom unfortunately. I think it would be hot to have one with my step-sister... She's really kinky and would be into it I'm sure... lol!

• 6 months later...
  • Members
I had a wild girlfriend (plutonic) in high school that slept with two brothers at the same time. She loved the MMF aspect and I guess one brother was better than the other.

She didn't really say what the appeal was and why she did it. From what I heard she was in bed with brother A when brother B walked in and climbed in bed and joined them.

WOW...THAT IS TOOOO HOT!!