Official Community Forums Home

Dirty Dancing

• Members

I know this isn't really a sex question, but wanted some advice from the ladies and how you feel about doing this.

You know how my gf is and how she is still learning about her sexuality. Sexuality and love to me is a lot more than just what happens in the bedroom, and I'm trying to teach my gf that. We've been out dancing a few times during the year relationship, but I have never been really sexual with her while dancing. Well, last night I wanted to show her something different and see what she would do. We were at a dance club and when I took her out on the floor for the third time, I just went ahead and did really sexual dancing with her, but nothing obscene. Going up and down her ass with my hands, stroking her hair, lots of kissing, grinding against her pubic bone, feeling my hard on against her, telling her how I feel about her, etc. She said she loved it and had never done that with anyone before and found it sexy and a turn on.

Thx.. Telecom

• Members

AWESOME!! Good Move Telecom!! Seems like things are looking up for you and your partner! I love to "dirty dance". I had a partner when I was in my young 20's who knew how to move and lawdy, he'd turn me on big time!! We both liked when he would hold me close and kind of have me grinding on his leg..I could feel his hard on and needless to say, playing on his leg almost always got me wet!!

I'm so glad things are on the improve for ya!!

hugs

CL~~

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds like your gf is a lot like me...sometimes it's really hard to let go of those inhibitions. One suggestion; next time you're in the bedroom or you want to get lucky, try turning on some sexy music and dance with her before having sex. You already know she likes to dirty dance, so maybe this will open her up to a more exciting sexual encounter.

• Members

That is a really good idea. My hb and I have a CD player in our bedroom. We sometimes put on New Age music when we are having a Tantric night, and sometimes we put on other music and I act like a stipper for him....we don't do the whole dancing thing because we are not into dancing too much ... but I think he prefers the show I give to him anyway!

:P

Mikayla

• Members

How funny this topic comes up again. A dance club here that just opened last month is giving FREE pole dancing aerobic classes every Thurs. nite on Ladies nite. My best friend and I are thinking about checking it out and see if we like it or not. I might end up putting a pole in my bedroom ;)