Official Community Forums Home

Women!?

BLUE_INC

• Members

OMFG!!! I don't understand it how can they be so evil! I was still talking with my ex fiance. And now out the blue she deiceds now shes going to start throwing my shit in the trash. When I last remembered we were still on speaking terms and she still liked me. I was going to try to get back with her then she goes and dose this shit!

I'm sorry for the swearing but damn! This is what gets me to hate women.

I told i was to come and get it my stuff in 3 hours and she said she wouldnt wait that long that I need to come get it now. I told I couldn't cause I have no truck so I had to wait for someone to help me. And she said she wouldn't wait!

Its shit like this that gets me to hate women! I know that they aren't are evil but its the ones like this that spoil it for the others!

I'm sorry that she's done this to you. Please remember not all women are this bad. However, remember if this happens again with the next woman, and you break up, get your stuff out of there immediately. It saves you the hassle and inconvenience of loosing your stuff, and it gets it out of the ex's way so she's (or he) doesn't feel like a storage facility. If I'm remembering correctly, y'all have been split up for at least a month or so, which is plenty of time to get your things out of there. It's really hard to move on with another man's stuff in your house/apartment.

No offense to the "younger" ladies on here, but you will find that the older a woman is, she's usually more mature about these sorts of things. Again, best to get all your stuff out right after the break up.

Best wishes.

• Members

Thanks Tyger.

Your really nice thanks, and thanks for being so understanding!

And its not in her Aparment/House. It was in storage. And she said it was fine that I put it there. I was going to move it.

And yea we were apart for about a month be she told me herself that she wanted to try to work things out with me. I guess I was a retard for feeling I could trust her. Now I guess she lived up to what I've been calling her! And thats a conartist!

Guest eminatic

well i could tell you way worse stories about things guys have done. one person's actions does not reflect an entire population.

• Members

I don't think women are evil nor are men. It's about bad partners, and you had one. Get your things, learn and move on. There are good people out there.

• Members

Here is my 2 cents worth.

The way she handled the situation was piss poor at best.

I am sorry that you had to go through it.

However.... this is one of those annoying life lessons we all have to learn from.

I know you said you were going to try and get back with her.

But, if you have been calling her a con artist since yalls broke up, I hate to tell ya this, but she probably isn't going to change in the near or distant future.

I would gather up what belongings I could salvage, find my own storage facility if need be, and keep them there, even when a new relationship comes about.

This will prevent any similar situations from occuring in the future.

Please do not stereotype all women into the "evil" catagory.

the way I see it, you have 3 kinds of women.

1) you have the ones who have become harsh and cold towards men, because they have treated us badly, these women are usualy found in the late 30s to mid 40s range, although you can find them younger, depending on how harshly they have been mistreated.

2) you have the really good women, who are honest, caring and trustworthy, they have done nothing wrong towards anyone, excpet be themselves, there is no tpical age for these women, they range in ages from 18 to 100.

3) you have the drama queens... these are generally the younger women, who want thier lives to be exciting

and to rival that of the tv shows they see on tv.

These women are generally in their late teens to mid 20's.

To be quite honest, I don't think anyone is evil, they just rush through eerything and make really bad decsions and coices.

Best of luck to you..

• Members

Thanks all of you!! You really know how to lift ones spirit! Thanks all of you!

• Members

I'm sorry that this situation happened to you, but really, is this the place to bash women, be they 1-100? I know this is a rant/rave but I'm offended. I would prefer that no one call anyone a fucking bitch.

Guest eminatic
I'm sorry that this situation happened to you, but really, is this the place to bash women, be they 1-100? I know this is a rant/rave but I'm offended.

i agree, way to make ignorant generalizations. as i said earlier men can do equally bad or far worse things. also the post specifically said "women are evil" so i do not get the vibe that he was not referring to a "type".