Official Community Forums Home

Positions & Techniques For Orgasming During Sex

Amylynn920

• Members

I know we've talked generalities before, but I'm curious on specifics of what works for you to get to orgasm during sex.

Here's my problem. I don't have too much trouble if I use a bullet or a vibrator but hubby has positions he moves me into during sex that make it a bit difficult for me to have one while we're having intercourse.

For instance, he loves to be kneeling between my legs with my legs on his shoulders and my legs pressed tightly together, I can't stimulate myself when my legs are that tightly closed.

Or during doggie, sometimes he likes me flat on my belly with my legs together, again I can't stimulate myself.

I tried reverse cowgirl, and once I'm positioned and he's in, I can't move. I'm stationary. If I move, I fall off. :o Seriously.

Now I am no expert on positions, some things are new to both of us.

The only way I can come during sex is with my legs open, and he's on top.

What the heck are you guys doing that makes it work for both of you.

I don't really want to come before or after him, I want to do it during sex.

Any tips? Techniques? If you don't mind sharing what works for you??

I mean I'm happy that I can orgasm with him I just want to do it while he's building to his, not before or after all the time.

• Members

I can totally relate! It used to be that he would bring me to orgasm first via manipulation or oral sex. Then we would have intercourse. We never used toys until recently! I find that through trial and error we have figured out what works for us and it is a little different than it used to be. You have to kind of find your niche. Like when he is behind you, if you aren't really feeling a build up, or heavy stimulation, you should try a shift. like drop one leg or lay your body down with your ass still up and legs open. I will tell him if something isn't giving me as much pleasure. Plus he can tell. The thing is for us we will keep switching until we find the right groove. If I am completely aroused and feeling stimulated inside, He feels it too and it stimulates him. It is win win! I am sure your H will be open to whatever you want to try. I really think it is different for everyone. Lots of women say they can only cum on top. I cant stay on top for more than 10 min and it is way too much work! I get exhausted. Also if you cum before him you could cum again! Just keep going! I find if I have orgasmed (usually a few times) before we have intercourse I am so aroused that I orgasm almost immediately after he penetrates me AND when he is getting ready to "blow" Whoa I can feel it and I pretty much have gone off simultaneously with him the last few times. IT'S NUTS! since I was unable to even imagine this was possible in the past! Good ones for us lately are the "deck chair" or Doggy style and variations :)... We'll talk later!

• Members
I know we've talked generalities before, but I'm curious on specifics of what works for you to get to orgasm during sex.

Here's my problem. I don't have too much trouble if I use a bullet or a vibrator but hubby has positions he moves me into during sex that make it a bit difficult for me to have one while we're having intercourse.

For instance, he loves to be kneeling between my legs with my legs on his shoulders and my legs pressed tightly together, I can't stimulate myself when my legs are that tightly closed.

How about a bullet between your legs over your clit when you are in this position.? Try sex with your hubby during which you move HIM into positions that seem to rub your clit enough so the friction can bring you to orgasm while he's inside you.

• Members

I am very fortunate in that it takes very minimal clitoral stim to get me off. My hubby also loves the legs tightly put together position and I just put a bullet there to help. I like missionary when he grinds against me, reverse cowgirl when I grind against him, doggy I use a bullet, pretty much any other position I use my fingers, his or a mini-vibe or bullet. I just try to align myself with him.

Something to keep in mind, a bullet placed between your vaginal lips can stimulate him as well. Nice treat!

• Members

Okay guys, thanks. I guess the trick is to keep the bullet during all phases of play. I usually either bring it our before we start or after. I guess I need to set my mindset that it's ok to keep it going no matter what we're doing.

And yeah synchronicity can make you nuts when you try for it. I just wonder if it's me. My first marriage there was very little sex, what there was was not good for me, and I didn't know what an orgasm during intercourse was like. Sometimes I just feel like my body isn't doing what it should be doing. It's all pretty new to me and makes me nuts.

Of course hormones do not help. They send your body every which way.

Thanks again for the responses, I'll try some of these and see how it goes.

• Members

The legs together, over the shoulder position is a favorite of my husband's, too - and I love it! I can't come that way, but for me it's not all about that all the time - I always know he will make sure I do before its over!

One of the only positions I can come in from intercourse is with me on top. Otherwise I have to incorporate a bullet or something. Nothing wrong with this as long as he doesn't care. We do what we have to, right?

As has been said before, just keep adjusting until something feels really good. And remember that it is all compromise - if he likes it, do it for awhile, and he should do the same for you. And orgasm doesn't have to be the goal of every position, of course.

It is actually quite often that I cannot orgasm from intercourse - that is what foreplay is for sometimes...

Keep up the experimentation and you will find something that works for you. :D

• Members

Thanks again for the insights, and half the fun is experimenting!

I think I'm going to invest in a good book of positions or do some research online, I know it's a matter of preference, maybe my body needs to "unlearn" orgasm in a different position.

We are both kind of sexual virgins here. His relationships before me were unfulfilling and mine just sucked :lol: so we are learning together.

Thanks everyone.

• Members
Aiden,

Like you, I have difficulty reaching orgasm unless my legs are relaxed and spread apart and he's on top.

HOWEVER, my hubby drives me crazy with this one! (We just found this thru experimentation.) He's lying face-up on the bottom and stretches me out on top of him, face-up. He'll wrap his ankles around mine (legs spred apart). His hands are free to play... my orgasms are before his (his pleasure) and then we cum together and it's wonderful!! :lol: (The position isn't as difficult as it sounds, and is well worth trying!)

Goog luck and have fun,

Tig

That's definately interesting, is he in you when you're in this position? Reason I ask is that it doesn't seem like an ideal position for penetration.