Official Community Forums Home

Virgin Question/advice

sexymonkey

• Members

Good day!!

I have a quick question that I am confident you can help me with. Any and all advice will be highly appreciated. Well, as for the issue... I am currently engaged with an amazing woman. She is indeed the bestest. We are engaged. However, she is a tiny bit conservative and wants to reach holy matrimony as a virgin. I do not have any problems or concerns with this at all...well maybe I get a little stressed once in a while, but that is not the point. I understand and support her completely. The real question is...I want to really blow her mind that first time that we consumate our love. We have touched and played around a bit (mainly manual play from my side to her), but not much else. I have not "cummed" in her presence yet. Anyway, to clarify a bit more the situation, I am not virgin. I have had some experiences and do not doubt myself in this area, but I have heard that the first time for a woman is very "complicated" and hard to make her enjoy it. I have not been with a virgin before, so I am not sure what I can do to ensure complete pleasure on the first night of her life. Any help would be a life saver. For further clarification, on this first couple nights, I am not interested in "cumming" so much as really blowing her mind. What can I do??

Thanks in advance.

• Members

Although for most women the first time isn't the greatest mindblowing experience we wish it would be. You can still make it great for her, she will never forget her first time! I would say be gentle and TAKE YOUR TIME, go SLOW and really make the night all about HER. Maybe a bubble bath, and/or a massage first. Mind you it will most likely not be the best of her life because everyone has to work toward that, it takes practice! Don't put too much emphasis on her having an orgasm since she is a virgin she may not know how or be able to yet. Focus on each other and how much you love her. If only I could have had a well thought out plan for my first time!!!

• Members

You can love her, be patient with her and care about her feelings sexually and emotionally! That will blow her mind!

Really, there are no 'special' techniques for a first time sexual experience, except that for a woman it can be a very exciting and nervous time. Sex can be painful the first time - be gentle. Being openly naked with someone can be embarrassing - be comforting and complimentary. Sex can make you nervous - be patient, go slow, make sure she is warmed up with lots of foreplay (kissing, touching, oral sex). Ask her if she likes the pressure, the spot, the pace, get input as to what feels good to her. Play together, enjoy each other, love each other - the rest will come later.

To really 'blow her mind' just be mindful of her and her feelings.

As for you orgasming with her. I do not think it is necessary for you not to. If you are making love and want to cum - cum. Why would you feel the need not to? Just remember, if she is not on birth control, she can get pregnant. Talk about that ahead of time.

Good luck and well wishes!

• Members

Hard for me to add anything to this post because my fellow posters have really already covered the bases. However, for my two cents, just be sure to really LISTEN when it comes to insertion and go very slow. You need to pay attention to whats going on with her body. Make her feel comfortable with you and your abilities to be attentive and sensitive to her needs.

Best of luck with your new bride to be!

Ginger

• Members

Well everyone seemed to cover all the bases. Make sure you talk with her and also have some lube on hand it will help with insertion, take it slow and lots of foreplay is very helpful.. Listen to what she has to say and how her comfort lvl is. Also make sure you all talk about a form of birth control in advance.

Wishing you and your bride to be the best!!! Keep us posted.

• Members

Romance, candles and rose petals. Make it about her. Lots of foreplay, lots of oral. And love her. Let her decide when it's going to happen.

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!

• Members

Another thing you might consider doing is, when the time comes for penetration, once you are inside her, don't move for a little while. Just stay still and let her get used to the feeling. This is a good way to help her become more comfortable with the process :)

• Members

I know that oral sex was hard for me to get comfortable with at first....all the time I was thinking, "Do I smell okay, do I taste okay, does he WANT to do this or is he just going through the motions?" I would take all your cues from her. If you start kissing down her belly towards her pubic area and she tightens up, she may not be ready for oral sex. Of course, that's assuming that you haven't already become experts at oral! It's the "big Night" for her, so go slow, pay attention, and play. My 1 cents!

• Members

i cant give you anymore advise, that what has already been said. i will say this though. i think your wife to be is a very lucky woman. the fact that you are willing to support her beliefs and wait until you are married is amazing! there are not many men out there who would be willing to wait. also, the fact that you want to make the honeymoon all about her, and pleasing her, shows what a great and loving guy you are!! i wish the both of you all the best :)

Also keep in mind, that usually, a woman looses her virginity rather "young", like in her teens. So, the experienced lover hasn't usually come yet (no pun intended). Even with best intentions, it usually disappoints the woman. It's either too quick, not as romantic and "dreamy" as she fantasized, or she had too high of expectations. However, your fiancee' is a very lucky woman that you are looking into making sure that her first time will be as pleasurable as possible. Make sure she knows what exactly to expect (hesitence, awkwardness, some slight pain not even as bad as getting your ears pierced, and learning how to move), and that you wish to go slow and please her as best you can. If you've done everything but have sex, use the experiences to make it more pleasurable. Best wishes!!

• Members

You are so sweet. I think the previous posters have cover it all.

wishing you and your honey, a long and happy life together

• Members

:lol: All I can say is "Thank you all" for all the advice and the time you spent trying to help me. I will make sure to talk to her well in advance and use all the advice provided. Once again, thanks! You all ROCK!!!

:D

• Members
:lol: All I can say is "Thank you all" for all the advice and the time you spent trying to help me. I will make sure to talk to her well in advance and use all the advice provided. Once again, thanks! You all ROCK!!!

:D

Aww you're welcome. I hope you guys have a long fulfilling very happy life together.

Come back and post if you have more questions, we love to help when we can!