Official Community Forums Home

Need A Little Help Here

• Members

OK ladies I need your help here. I'm looking for a dildo to enhance our play time. We have several toys that we use during foreplay and during sex but I'm looking for just the right thing for my DW. Right after she hits the big "O" from oral she loves it when I insert my penis into her and go just as hard and fast as I can. It rubs here G Spot and sends her to the next level. Problem being, I'm not as young as I used to be and sometimes I give out before she can get to the next level. I've tried using our silicon vibrator on her to acheive this same result and lengthen her pleasure time but she says that it doesn't feel the same. She says it is too stiff and if used too agressivly is even somewhat uncomfortable.

So I'm looking for a dildo that duplicates the feel of a hard penis as closely as can be obtained. I've looked at the jelly dildo's but I really don't know and I hate to keep buying toys that are used once with poor results and discarded.

So tell me what works for you in cases like this and please feel free to make any recommendations.

Thanks,

MOHD

I would recommend that you check out the cyberskin dildos. Some are longer and thicker than others, some have vibes, but, with cyberskin, they feel as close to the real thing as I've ever had. They are firm, yet supple, like a real cock. Good luck!

• Members
Right after she hits the big "O" from oral she loves it when I insert my penis into her and go just as hard and fast as I can. It rubs here G Spot and sends her to the next level.

How about a G spot vibe that will give her that next great orgasm and will allow her time to "catch up" with you to your level of stimulation? She will be happy and ready for you no matter how long you hold out..and it can save you from worrying that you're not lasting long enough.

• Members
How about a G spot vibe that will give her that next great orgasm and will allow her time to "catch up" with you to your level of stimulation? She will be happy and ready for you no matter how long you hold out..and it can save you from worrying that you're not lasting long enough.

She has a G spot vibe but says it isn't the same. At that point I don't think she wants any vibration, but just the thrusting and rubbing.

Her catching up is not the issue, she's normally way ahead of me in that respect.

It's more a case of physical endurance that not lasting long enough. I can hold off cumming for a long, long time.

Recently in one of our sessions she said that if we could find a dildo that felt that good for her then we would certainly buy it so that started me to looking.

I guess we'll check out the cyberskin models and see what we come up with.

Thanks to everyone for your feedback.

MOHD

• Members

why check out the ones made by tantus that have a clitorital attachment on them

• Members
why check out the ones made by tantus that have a clitorital attachment on them

I might break her fingers with one of those. :lol: She is usually pretty busy with them about that time!!!!!!

MOHD

• Members
I might break her fingers with one of those. :lol: She is usually pretty busy with them about that time!!!!!!

MOHD

I understand the problem. My husband is your age...

she wouldn't have to do a thing if it had a clitorital attachment. She could just lay back and enjoy.....works for me!

• Members

I would recommend the 'Real Man Cyberskin Dildo' - I have used this toy, and it is firm, but bendy, soft and supple - like a real man! It has a suction cup (but you don't need to use it) I found this amazingly real!

Have fun!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry... I don't know why that's happening to you, but really, all I want is my HUMAN MAN when he's at his best (and he's often at his best, even at 46). Could care less about these "toys" as long as he is around.

OK ladies I need your help here. I'm looking for a dildo to enhance our play time. We have several toys that we use during foreplay and during sex but I'm looking for just the right thing for my DW. Right after she hits the big "O" from oral she loves it when I insert my penis into her and go just as hard and fast as I can. It rubs here G Spot and sends her to the next level. Problem being, I'm not as young as I used to be and sometimes I give out before she can get to the next level. I've tried using our silicon vibrator on her to acheive this same result and lengthen her pleasure time but she says that it doesn't feel the same. She says it is too stiff and if used too agressivly is even somewhat uncomfortable.

So I'm looking for a dildo that duplicates the feel of a hard penis as closely as can be obtained. I've looked at the jelly dildo's but I really don't know and I hate to keep buying toys that are used once with poor results and discarded.

So tell me what works for you in cases like this and please feel free to make any recommendations.

Thanks,

MOHD

• Members

MOHD....yea to you for thinking of your lady is such a sweet way. Hubby and I have the same issue and I've found that the dildo I first got (Blush Balsy) I've got is a bit too big to be comfortable. Plus it seems the bigger it is the harder it is for hubby to know where he is depth wise. So I'd suggest you get something as close to lifelike in length and possibly girth (although that never bothers me) as possible. We just got the Balsy Mini-Super Cock and I've tried it solo - MUCH better. Just haven't had the chance to try with hubby. Here's the link to it: http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5402

happy hunting!

2hot

Guest eminatic

i have a 'dual action' dildo with the clitoral attachment and i really regret getting it, i now want just a plain one. the clitoral extension doesnt hit the right spots, and then it gets in the way so i cant use my fingers. also it prevents me from inserting it as far as i'd like <_<

• Members
i have a 'dual action' dildo with the clitoral attachment and i really regret getting it, i now want just a plain one. the clitoral extension doesnt hit the right spots, and then it gets in the way so i cant use my fingers. also it prevents me from inserting it as far as i'd like <_<

I agree, i don't like the clitoral things..just doesn't fit right somehow.