Official Community Forums Home

Piercings

• Members

Okay I don't consider myself a prude. I love tattoos and piercings to a certain extent. I am in the market for a new tattoo and have been checking out local parlors on line to see galleries and stuff. I saw this pic, of a dude's penis. He is pierced multiple times and it looked really um... I'll just say it, SCARY. Does anyone have experience with this? Please share! Who does this??? And who is "doing" the guy who has it done? What is sex like for either??? Here is the link, but let me warn you it is not for the conservative or faint of heart:

http://www.piercingemporium.com/photos/v/p...dydoes.jpg.html

This should be interesting!

• Members

I'd definitely go for a guy that heavily pierced, although honestly I'm not a big fan of the large gauge jewelry he has.

• Members

I'm not old fashioned or prudish, but why would someone want to pierce themselves like that? I understand clitoral hood piercings and penis piercings, but all those large bore piercings. Does it make sex feel better? For whom, the woman or the man? That picture was scary.

• Members

The large gauge, I can guarantee you, is almost certainly for sexual purposes. All the piercings on that guy's penis are "functional", or meant to enhance sexual pleasure, and wearing large jewelry like that in them probably benefits his partners as well as himself. As for the scrotal piercings, I have no clue *lol*

• Members

There are some people that take things too far for me but it's not my place to say what's for them. There are far more extreme bod-mods out there and some are far beyond my understanding. Though we may never know their reasons for such extreme things.

• Members
The large gauge, I can guarantee you, is almost certainly for sexual purposes. All the piercings on that guy's penis are "functional", or meant to enhance sexual pleasure, and wearing large jewelry like that in them probably benefits his partners as well as himself. As for the scrotal piercings, I have no clue *lol*

Maybe just decorations you know to make it "pretty" LMFAO

• Members

That's probably it. That's all my nipple rings are... possibility of increased sensation my butt! Hah. But to be fair, my nipples were never very sensitive in the first place.

• Members

Ow ow... ow.. ow ow.. ow.. ow. Oh, and OW.

To each their own, I guess. I've no problems with it & I even find it cool to look at. But the GAUGE (thickness) of those... and THERE...

Ow ow... ow.. ow ow.. ow.. ow. :ph34r:

• Members

Ummm owww...............More power to him!

OWIE!!

OK, that's a bit too extreme for me. My ex had a piercing, but, to be honest, it wasn't all that great. But, to each their own. As long as the piercee is happy with their choices, it's not for us to say.

• Members

ewewewewewewewewewewew

• Members
OWIE!!! I would have to say he went overboard on his, but I have dated a guy in the past that had his penis pierced and it was OMG awesome. ;)

OK DISH!!! tell about the awesomeness!

• Members
Okay I don't consider myself a prude. I love tattoos and piercings to a certain extent. I am in the market for a new tattoo and have been checking out local parlors on line to see galleries and stuff. I saw this pic, of a dude's penis. He is pierced multiple times and it looked really um... I'll just say it, SCARY. Does anyone have experience with this? Please share! Who does this??? And who is "doing" the guy who has it done? What is sex like for either??? Here is the link, but let me warn you it is not for the conservative or faint of heart:

http://www.piercingemporium.com/photos/v/p...dydoes.jpg.html

This should be interesting!

My husband and I are both pierced.Mine is a small ring with attachments.My husband says it looks beautiful on my shaved pussy.It is very stimulating when not wearing panties.Love to wear it when were out with a sexy dress.It feels great when he is using his tongue flicking it around.He is pierced with a bar-bell through the loose skin under the head.I bought him a ring with a big ball.He says it stimulates his cock when he is naked and walking around.It only gives me a little sensation during sex.I have more fun taking it off before I suck on his cock.Some people always go to the extreme,as in the picture.If he gets pleasure from pain or he likes his Domfem to pull or lead him around,then it's for him.Use common sence and they can be very erotic.

• Members
Try explaining that at the airport!

I KNOW!!!!!

• Members

Haha. wow. yeah that was a bit too much for me...but then again, I would have to experience sex with a guy like that in order for me to give my real opinion. Cuz you might like something once you try it. But it wasn't turning me on.....

Last night actually I had a dream that I got my clitoral hood done in a room with lots of other naked women getting theirs done. And in my dream I was so scared that it would hurt that I wished I had some "anal-ease" (numbs the anus for anal sex if your scared its going to hurt).

Then a month or so ago I had a dream about getting my nipples done and that my SO really liked them. I asked him I real life a couple days later...and to find out he's not a fan of them. But otherwise I was considering trying it cuz I acually think the sensations from them would be a turn on.....and get turned on when I think about my SO playing with them if I had them.

;) I've never been with a guy that was pierced, but I have both nipples done and inner labia both sides ;) I like em. One guy said he could feel em while having sex and another said he couldnt tell. I did it because i wanted to, I was only going to get one side done...but when he pierced me I came so I had him do the other side, and had I had more cash I would have kept going. I did my nipples last aug and same thing, I came when I was pierced ;) I guess I'm a pain slut

• Members

I think I would agree with oral delight to an extent.... and the other part of me agrees with pappyld04.

I had my nipples pierced at one point but it was only because I liked the asthetics of it. I still have my tongue pierced, and although no one sees it on a regular basis, it's mine - my little secret, if you will....

I like it :-)

• Members
;) I've never been with a guy that was pierced, but I have both nipples done and inner labia both sides ;) I like em. One guy said he could feel em while having sex and another said he couldnt tell. I did it because i wanted to, I was only going to get one side done...but when he pierced me I came so I had him do the other side, and had I had more cash I would have kept going. I did my nipples last aug and same thing, I came when I was pierced ;) I guess I'm a pain slut

Gee what did the piercer think? Could be embaressing if you squirted on them

Glenn