Official Community Forums Home

Forum Member Dating

HOT DAMN! I blink for a minute! You naughty girls! love it! Well I've got on my baywatch suit now and a proper whistle to blow. But I guess MOHD has got something better to blow. no? ;) I say some of you better practice the breast stroke cause in five minutes I'm throwing in a greased up watermelon to play with.

Anyone game?

No, go back in and change into that mesh shirt you have on your Avatar darlin'Ginger, cuz I wanna play!! Oooooooooo!!! How about a greased up dildo, that people have to retrieve with their teeth!!! Maybe even with their toes.....depends on my mood!! LOL

*Sitting poolside with her fresh mani & pedi flashing, feet and legs are in the water slightly, with her waterproof camera, taking pics*.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
No, go back in and change into that mesh shirt you have on your Avatar darlin'Ginger, cuz I wanna play!! Oooooooooo!!! How about a greased up dildo, that people have to retrieve with their teeth!!! Maybe even with their toes.....depends on my mood!! LOL

*Sitting poolside with her fresh mani & pedi flashing, feet and legs are in the water slightly, with her waterproof camera, taking pics*.

Tyger, about time you showed up! you're going to get burned, girl, let me put some suntan oil on you! Ooops, i dripped some on your thighs.

• Members
*Pinky struggles not very effectively or energetically against angel* Oooh, G, where'd you say is down?

just keep those hands wondering south m' chroi' you will figure it out ;)

Tyger, about time you showed up! you're going to get burned, girl, let me put some suntan oil on you! Ooops, i dripped some on your thighs.

Sorry, I've been having fun in chat, and trying to catch up on posts!! My mom was here too......LOL

Oh, and BTW, I love a firm hand when lotion is being rubbed in. Pay close attention to the tiger tattoo on my right thigh please. She even likes a good rubbin' herself!

• Members
Sorry, I've been having fun in chat, and trying to catch up on posts!! My mom was here too......LOL

Oh, and BTW, I love a firm hand when lotion is being rubbed in. Pay close attention to the tiger tattoo on my right thigh please. She even likes a good rubbin' herself!

I'll see what i can do for you, hon. *applies a firm hand to Tyger*

Who has that football? Littlemiss? 2hot..grab her and...uhm...grab that ball, too while you're at it!

• Members

Miss Tyger, those are fishnets I pulled tightly ;) while having fun one day with my camera. But I'll gladly change back into them for you and matching mesh panties. Ah, much better. Now I'm really ready for some play time! Holy clothing and everything! ;)

Here's a giant dildo greased up for you ready to go! ONE, TWO, THREE! It's in the pool!

**Watching from the shallow end while it slips in and out of peoples teeth ** Wait! Where did it just go?

• Members
Miss Tyger, those are fishnets I pulled tightly ;) while having fun one day with my camera. But I'll gladly change back into them for you and matching mesh panties. Ah, much better. Now I'm really ready for some play time! Holy clothing and everything! ;)

Here's a giant dildo greased up for you ready to go! ONE, TWO, THREE! It's in the pool!

**Watching from the shallow end while it slips in and out of peoples teeth ** Wait! Where did it just go?

Whew, Man! Do you have that dildo? It feels wonderful...wait..what's that over there in Suze's hand??!!??

• Members
Here MOHD...let me massage that "muscle" of yours...make it feel allllllll better......I'm not very athletic so I'll be a cheerleader! Wanna play with my pom poms?

Oh I like pom poms!!!!

The more you massage the harder that muscle gets though!!!!!!

Thanks for the change Ginger, and I LOVE those panties, BTW......I see someone is hogging the dildo......oh, but wait, what's that hiding under my towel....ooooooo, a bullet! Who wants to see how powerful this is?

• Members

A bullet! Now you're talking my language. Give it here! I've got some teasin to do! Lets see if I can make you purrrrrrrr......

• Members
ohhhhhh bullets!! my favorite always make me...errr...ummm....smile...yeah that it :P

Did I ever tell you ladies that I was in the movies once? I was a stuntman for the movie

"Number One with a BULLET" I should have been the star!!!!!!!!!

• Members
Did I ever tell you ladies that I was in the movies once? I was a stuntman for the movie

"Number One with a BULLET" I should have been the star!!!!!!!!!

reallyyyy?? **scoots on closer**

• Members
Come here AK and I'll show ya.

I'm playing with 2hots pom poms and Pinky is using my uh.. ah.. um.. dildo yeah that's it so I still have a free hand. ;)

Man

OHHHH - shake my pom poms baby!

Sis, boom, Bah!

• Members
Come here AK and I'll show ya.

I'm playing with 2hots pom poms and Pinky is using my uh.. ah.. um.. dildo yeah that's it so I still have a free hand. ;)

Man

Where is Sun? Is she holding out on us? Ginger, i think we all need to examine that bullet...closely.

• Members

Sorry, I was looking for that dang dildo again. Come here pinky ;) Need a lil buzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Members

:huh: can i just watch cuz i'm finding out i have NO CLUE!

i think i need an instructional video or something :o

am willing to learn though i guess that counts for something :D

• Members
:huh: can i just watch cuz i'm finding out i have NO CLUE!

i think i need an instructional video or something :o

am willing to learn though i guess that counts for something :D

Angel4, this is a participation sport... Please come join our game of tackle football water polo with a dildo and bullet in play in addition to a ball somewhere....

• Members

Ooh I love a girl who knows how to share! Hot damn!